Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 06 Polaris fusion 600. i need help on what to do next. it already has a 2" bar riser,blue pull rope handle,black windshield,Polaris hand guards with the decal kit on them, handle bar hooks,and a blue mountain bar,slp air horn,slp air vents by the front shocks, stud boy shock covers,mbrp exhaust,1.25 rip saw track and i toke the warning decals off! i am just wondering what the best choice is next?[thumb]

·
Registered
85 Posts
clutch it and a pipe, sounds like all show and no go

·
Registered
377 Posts
Billet gas cap and glow kit!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
teamarctic14 said:
monster sticker
[xx(]

Clutch it, pipe it, gear it. Could extend the rack if you wanted. Underglow, HID's. Bore it, port it, drop a bigger engine in. The possibilities are endless! Depending on how much $ you have of course.

2fast4you13 said:
Lose the hand guards. They're for girls. Blue pull handle? Air horns? Ricer!
I change the colour of my pull handle all the time, their like 4 bucks so why not. Handguards look good and serve a purpose. Does your sled look like a big 'ol turd cause you think you look like a girl? At least that's what I got out of it...

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well it looks good with the hand guards! and it goes really good! i beat 800's with it not a joke but i am the kind that i don't brag whats under my hood i just race and walk away a happy man! the only two sleds that ever beat me was a 900 fusion and a 800 arctic cat! but those ski-doo's there no fun to race anymore its no challenge :) i dont really want to change my clutching cause i can get every one off the line anyway! thanks for all your help!

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
I would say put some monster stickers on it. Guaranteed to increase horsepower by 17%.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Anyone else tired of monster stickers jokes?

I'd say pipe it or gear it down a bit, could also stud it for better traction.

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
TylerC said:

never!!

Dont forget to soak your can in monster to gain that extra 20hp!!!!!

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
How about buy some gas and oil and ride the sled?

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
TylerC said:

Yep. It's kind of like someone walking up to you and telling you the same joke every day. I don't remember how many times I've read that but it was annoying by about the 3rd time.

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
2fast4you13 said:
Lose the hand guards. They're for girls. Blue pull handle? Air horns? Ricer!
Hand guards block wind, ice, and roosts from hitting your hands directly. Not sure whats wrong with that?

Blue pull handle is a bad thing?

Do you even know what an air horn is? An air horn is practically a "cold air intake" for your sled. It opens up the air intake on the air box more than stock. So now ricers do things for a reason?

Knee pads would be a good next option. Then a set of different skis. Changing your shock valving for your preference is a plus as well. And your factory clutching will be nowhere near as good as a GOOD aftermarket setup.

·
Registered
308 Posts
phazerBILL said:
TylerC said:

No.
^^^ Yeah I got ripped a new one yesterday for making a monster joke, what gives??

1 - 19 of 19 Posts