Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got this in my e-mail. What do you guys feel about banner ads?

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
Dear Snowmobilefanatics.com,

Would you consider a pay-per-purchase arrangement with Bombardierdirect.com, where you would be paid a percentage of the total sale for any customer purchases directed from your site?

We would provide you with a banner to place on your site, and for any sales produced from customers who clicked on the banner to come to our site we would give you 5% of the total merchandise sale (excluding S & H and taxes).

Please contact me if this is something that would be of interest to you or if you would like additional information.

Thank you.
[/quote]

Any comments? Suggestions? I just wanted to run this by you guys before I do anything. Thanks!

P.S. No pop up ads.

Vote for Snowmobile Fanatics.com

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
well if its no pop ups and if it didnt slow down people on dial up connections i sya go for it

My wife said its me or my sleds... Im sure gonna miss her

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
same

GO HARD, OR GO HOME - IF YOU COME TO A FORK IN THE ROAD...TAKE IT

·
Registered
502 Posts
Hey it's your site, we just come here to have fun. And I will still have fun if there is a banner ad on the site, I won't click on it cause I hate that crap but I won't mind if its there as long as it doesn't flash bright colors. I know all about having a website and teh costs so I say go for it.
no pop ups or I'll pop off.
I like the new design, although I thought I was at the wrong site for a while.

I don't use the brakes until I see God, and I am never wrong. I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
if there are no pop up ads, it doesnt bother me

Give next year chance before we all give up...​

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I personally don't really like all the advertising all over the net. However, I can stand the site of one banner. It is just all these sites with hundreds that are there, and a ton op up. Snowmobile Fanatics will never EVER be like that, no matter how poor I get. This one banner just sounds like a good deal. I mean, if someone buys a new helmet through the site with them, I make $20 to keep this place going.

Vote for Snowmobile Fanatics.com

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
I agree, go for it Erick. It's in your best intrest.

1997 XLT SP 600
"Engage the Mechanism"

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
So they want a commitment do they.......those dirty rotten capitalistic pigs.
Yeah, I don't know how that would work for you then.

1997 XLT SP 600
"Engage the Mechanism"

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
I'd wait for winter to post it (if you do) theres no point of it being here when its just us...little to slow now i think...

GO HARD, OR GO HOME - IF YOU COME TO A FORK IN THE ROAD...TAKE IT

1 - 13 of 13 Posts