Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm starting this poll to see that type of sleds you ride. I looking for a generic size, nothing to specific. Thanks for your time.

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Brand Bashing is not tolerated here.

·
Registered
546 Posts
P-man, all he did was say he didn't ride Polaris, he didn't say how much they suck or how ugly they look[:D]. Oh wait it was edited...sorry. Hey, wheres the 120 cc class. C'mon cut a guy some slack.

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
I edited out the bashing...

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Even tho I don't ride polaris, I hope that my skidoo, is good enough to place a vote...

·
Registered
614 Posts
I'm not sure if it is a Polaris? It's 900cc and it's Green.

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
i ruin a 1996 xcr 600 sp its very fast. i raced a 700 mach 1 n won by a couple sled lenghts

·
Registered
802 Posts
I have a 95' XLT

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
IT's not the size that counts its what you do with it.now that i made the rest of you guys feel better,right now im rideing a Cat.im waiting for Polaris to come out with a 900.now that would be mine.hey i can dream cant i.

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Looks the 600cc is the sled of choice. In fact, as seen here, the very hand of God has shed his light on these sleds:

/snofan/../images/users/pigboy/island lake feb - 2003000322.jpg

·
Registered
143 Posts
twiz
how do you like riding your 600triple,do they ride good. i was thinking of getting one. any thoughts come post in the topic title, triples.

·
Registered
227 Posts
98mxzx440 and luvemall come to the DARK SIDE!

Oh yeah, I ride an 800

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Originally posted by j-2-800
[br]98mxzx440 and luvemall come to the DARK SIDE!

Oh yeah, I ride an 800
[:0][:0]Please dont tell us your our father.[xx(][xx(]oop's thats Star Wars[:D][:D]

1 - 20 of 24 Posts