Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a ligitamint question. All I want to know is what sled are you going to see out on the trails, racing, anything, the most often.(paticualr years??) All i am trying to do is ask everyone what sleds are the most popular? I know it is all prefrence when it comes to riding a sled but what do you see out there all the time? more intersted in the newer stuff?

My next question is, what years did some manufactures keep the same body style, or do they change every year?

Hopefully this one doesn't make it to the landfill,
Thanks everyone,
Beau Fisch

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
Hmm, not to go off topic but when did you have **** in it? I have never seen any users name that has stars in it? its you right? the P word?

EDIT: nevermind I was thinking a different one "hit it ---" but other one that has p in it as well "icy ---" I notice things got changed ? or its always been that way?

·
Registered
358 Posts
to me it really depends on where your at......around where i live you will see alot of older polaris' like 1999 xc's and and 1997 xc 700's ...also you will see alot of cats....mostly zr's and the occasional firecat......and when im in the UP i mostly see revs, firecats, and all ranges of polaris'

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
Originally posted by butcher_boy
[br]Sort of odd, but I see more wedge polaris' than anything else around here. second would have to be zr cats. We either have good taste or everybody is piss poor in these parts.
Im with this guy. mostly polaris's, then cats, then doo's, and very few yamahas. All are mostly older.

·
Registered
368 Posts
A lot of REV'S. Mostly Blair Morgan wan-a -be's with screaming pipes and stuff. Then I would say Arctic Cat. A lot of like F7's F6's and a lot of just plain F series. I would also say the yamhma (LOL SP??) VIPER. Then Polaris. Well polaris and Yamhma I personaly think are tied.

Welcome and nice post.
Jake

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Originally posted by Pance
[br]
Originally posted by butcher_boy
[br]Sort of odd, but I see more wedge polaris' than anything else around here. second would have to be zr cats. We either have good taste or everybody is piss poor in these parts.
Im with this guy. mostly polaris's, then cats, then doo's, and very few yamahas. All are mostly older.
I'm with you two . There seems to be alot of polaris sleds around my riding area .

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
around here we only get to ride for about 2 weekends so everyone is pretty much on 90s machines and about every 4th is someone with a newer machine that also owns a trailer

·
Registered
377 Posts
Around here's It's mostly revs. It's not uncommon too see a group that is all revs. Theres alot of older skidoos also.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Originally posted by Revagade
[br]Hmm, not to go off topic but when did you have **** in it? I have never seen any users name that has stars in it? its you right? the P word?

EDIT: nevermind I was thinking a different one "hit it ---" but other one that has p in it as well "icy ---" I notice things got changed ? or its always been that way?
That's because it used to be icypuss y but recently there has been a word cencor added to the forum and any swear changes to **** stars. I think it's not a good idea because you could be saying something not to bad and then people will think you're saying something bad to them and take a whole wrong way, but I'm not running the site so it doesn't matter.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.