Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well in the last couple months I have been very busy being an admin of www.mnsportcompacts.net and also with work. In the summer months my cars own about 90% of my time as many of you know. Anyhow my summer has been filled with me organizing car club get togethers about twice a month, alonge with getting some track time in my cars. Oh and about the cars, here is the current fleet:

This is the new bad boy: AKA my winter beater and next summers track car

Anyhow you will start to see me more and more in the coming months.....not that any of you actually cared!

Hi, my name is Ryan and I'm a stressaholic!

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Originally posted by intendedacceleration:

Anyhow you will start to see me more and more in the coming months.....not that any of you actually cared!

[/quote]

Holy self-pitty Batman! J/K

P.S. Whats that silver set of wheels anyways? Porche? Yours?

1997 XLT SP 600
"Engage the Mechanism"

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Honda...

GO HARD, OR GO HOME - IF YOU COME TO A FORK IN THE ROAD...TAKE IT

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Hey, intended. Yeah, you haven't been around in awhile. Is that DSM an AWD??? If it is, then more power to ya. Great car to mod, despite all the maintenance. Auto-cross is so much fun with those cars.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Originally posted by MegaMan:
Hey, intended. Yeah, you haven't been around in awhile. Is that DSM an AWD??? If it is, then more power to ya. Great car to mod, despite all the maintenance. Auto-cross is so much fun with those cars.

[/quote]

Nope a front driver....got it for a song, and it only has 60k miles on a 92! Anyhow I am probably going to pick up a second DSM only an AWD auto for daily driver duties.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Originally posted by Tfin70:
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Originally posted by intendedacceleration:

[/quote]

Holy self-pitty Batman! J/K

P.S. Whats that silver set of wheels anyways? Porche? Yours?

1997 XLT SP 600
"Engage the Mechanism"
[/quote]

It's actually a 2002 Honda S2000 and yes it is mine.

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
u need that shiny new sled in ur fleet too......

When's Winter Coming Back?​

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Originally posted by arctic-cat-guy:
u need that shiny new sled in ur fleet too......

When's Winter Coming Back?​
[/quote]

It's all tucked away in my parents garage......hopefully I might get over 100 miles on it this year!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts