Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
holey hell and a handjob that loosk real dude i could actually drive my snwomobiel on some real snow for the first time this year.

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
updated snow fall probabilities for Sunday!
http://www.hpc.ncep.noaa.gov/wwd/day1_psnow_gt_04.gif

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Originally posted by v-maxsledder
[br]holey hell and a handjob that loosk real dude i could actually drive my snwomobiel on some real snow for the first time this year.
I doubt it. I'm pretty sure I won't get anything in Motley.[V]

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Originally posted by SnowMan110
[br]Is this real???
It is moving straight up

[attachment=56965]

Old storm
[attachment=56061]
Let me get this straight, the newest one is on the top right? well its on a smaller scale than "old storm", because old storm is actually in the Mn border and the top one is zoomed out somewhat and is much farther away.

EDIT: look at the dates, 14-jan-07 the storm is in Mn (and the great lakes looks larger because its zoomed) and 20-jan-07 is another whole state away, so its actually moving down.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
^^...wrong

I am comparing it to the old storm, this one is bigger
The old one brought me 4 inches and had the same exact jetstream placement as this, this will definately be better

·
Registered
557 Posts
Originally posted by TMANISDEMAN
[br]
Originally posted by v-maxsledder
[br]holey hell and a handjob that loosk real dude i could actually drive my snwomobiel on some real snow for the first time this year.
I doubt it. I'm pretty sure I won't get anything in Motley.[V]
You guys are going to have to get to Southern MN. It's not great, but not all that bad either. Better than letting the sleds collect dust. [:)]

·
Registered
324 Posts
no the snow is all hard and not too great

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
[attachment=56989]
this is the way that it is going.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
I didn't even know there was a system down there. Maybe we'll get some in central mn, but I doubt it.

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
Originally posted by Methuselah
[br]I didn't even know there was a system down there. Maybe we'll get some in central mn, but I doubt it.
Yeah, from what REV500 posted, it doesn't look like we will get anything. [V][:(]

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by Clouse2411
[br][attachment=56989]
this is the way that it is going.
I love how you were wrong and it went straight up

It may look like it's going right but the high pressure is actually cycling it around with the low pressure, building the storm.. a good chunk of it should nail MN..

Attachments

·
Registered
557 Posts
Now, I know Dakota county didn't get the best snow, but if the groomers would have gotten out, the new snow that we are supposedly getting would make for some good trails. The trails in the LeSeure/New Prague area should be fun IF it snows. Good job to the groomers in that area!

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Originally posted by kayotic
[br]there saying from duluth south is suppose to get snow
NO on all 4 weather programs they said the furthest north spot to possibly get snow would be Brainerd. Unless the storm changes thats probably whats going to happen. Were supposed to get like 2 inches here. Its better than nothing, but I've already been out riding on the snow that we have so its not like we need a lot of snow just to go riding on.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
There are literally no jet streams nearby right now
The only thing that can change this storms direction is a huge high pressure push to the east
and the high pressure is already below the storm

1 - 20 of 37 Posts