Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, as you probably know I got some firing issues with my 650 poo! Tonight I go to check it out, I was thinking about all the possibilities that it should be. The sled wasn't make spark on all cylinders. I was thinking a bad connection or something like that. I remove the air box and all the carbs. I unscrew the plugs and pull the cord. The spark was back again...[:0]. Now I'm pretty confused, I didn't touch the wiring at all... I make multiples test like knock the CDI, wiggle all wires, play the kill switch on and off... Now it seems to spark like a new sled![?] I think our sled just need some attention some times[}:)]? What do you think happened?

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Sounds like a bad connection somewhere in the wireing harness, I know you did not touch it but might have jared it somehow so I would unplug and plug back in all connections just to make sure.

·
Registered
193 Posts
check the throttle safety switch. Mine stopped working properly and would kill my engine while I was driving... and it would start right back up a minute later! I just disconnected it and forgot about it. I have actually seen a few Polaris sleds this season with a broken throttle switch....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts