Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hehe, this is a side by side, twin track sled Pro-5 Racing put together. Its gota 1200cc engine in it that Pro-5 also built. Wonder how well it jumps. ;)

Loud Pipes Save Lives

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I took the picture when some of the guys from Pro-5 were out taking it for a ride this winter. Right now its at Pro-5 Racing. I see it almost everyday.

Loud Pipes Save Lives

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Well, that is certainly interesting. I wonder what riding it would be like.

http://www.bolliger-mabillard.com

I Love B&M Coasters.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wigga thats a real sled. No image editing, and sled-dog theres about 5 inches between the seats you can't crouch down between them. Maybe this pic helps.

Loud Pipes Save Lives

Edited by - Flyin_Ryan on 11 Feb 2002 21:19:59

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Hmm why are they in the middle of a muddy field? Especially in summer in a seeded field with a snowmobile. Still i can't get over how you would steer that thing.

Trees don't make the greatest brakes...

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If you look, the guy on the right of the picture has the actual handlebars, the guy on the left just has em to hang on to. Its a normal steering stem, they just extended all the rods. Thats just a hay field next to the Pro-5 shop, they were out there testing it and managed to kill it in the middle of that puddle. I imagine pulling over a 1200cc enigne isn't to easy.

Loud Pipes Save Lives

Edited by - Flyin_Ryan on 11 Feb 2002 21:31:05

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
seeing you see it quite often could you get a pic under the hoods and from the back. That sled is super cool!!

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ya I was just thinking about doing that, hopefully by the end of this week I'll get some.

Loud Pipes Save Lives

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Great pics man.....that has got to be one heavy SOB

2002 Arctic Cat ZR 800 EFI

founding member of the Arctic Cat Mind Control Team......you will believe!!​

1 - 17 of 17 Posts