Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well guys i've got $300 that has no home and i wanna do some more stuff to the sled what do you think i should do now? and is there a way that i can take my light cover which is just tinted and make it all black?

heres what it looks like now

·
Registered
451 Posts
Looks like a nice sled. Try doing some performance stuff to it now With 300$ try:
-Performance Can
-Clutch Kit
-Possibly a better track?
-suspension rebuilds?

I don't know what you have already done to it, or what the actual shape is of it... Good luck!

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Clutch it for sure.Great use of 3 hundo.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
You should buy a track extension. Than save up some money for a track to put on it.

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
so far for performance wise ive got my c&a skies and it's been clutched. shocks are good all the way around had the suspension all checked out about 2 weeks ago. now i just dont know what to do. ive thought about extending the track to 136 but i dont really wanna wait for mmp to get my stuff in the middle of the season. knwo what i mean?

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
I don't know if the snowforce LEDs appeal to you, but if I had an extra 300 I'd look in to some of them. I'd go with red. ;)

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
never mind you guys but thanxs for the ideas. im planning on selling the sled. theres a nice pro-x 700 about 10 miles from my house [}:)]

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
thats one clean lookg sled man. Maybe put a clutch kit in it or try some graphics or somethign to give it a unique look. Maybe some custom vinyl or paint? 3 Hundos is a good amount of money to buya new can. [:D]

·
Registered
9 Posts
I would add the leds they look sweet, rounds out a good custome look

www.streetsourceleds.com

I have had them for two years now and they work great, they look sweet riding the powder and when you pull a wheely. Check um out!!!!

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
ripsaw track. that would be a great way to spend the money. and a huge upgrade to the seld.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
thats quite a fast change of mind, he said he wants to add more stuff to his sled, then he said hes selling it lol[:p]

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Originally posted by ski-dooguy
[br]thats quite a fast change of mind, he said he wants to add more stuff to his sled, then he said hes selling it lol[:p]

Thats what I was thinking. 10 bucks says he doesn't actually sell his sled. And I also find it funny how people continue to give him ideas even after he said he's going to sell it, shows you how many people actually read the thread. I bet tomorrow it will be "k guys, time to make it into a fullout mod sled."

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
^^^ haha dude thast awesome how you got it right. i was planning on addign some stuff to the sled but then this pro-x 700 in mint condition was for sale a few miles away from my house. so i figured sell the v-max and use that money as a nice down payment on the pro-x but the pro-x sold sadely nto to me. so now it's time to look for add on's haha. i don't wanan get a ripsaw right now becuase i have 96 studs in the track and i was hoping to extend back to 136 next summer so ride the track thast on it and get a ripsaw if and when i extend the track.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts