Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
figured id paint a pin stripe on the heat exchanger but the crappy tape didnt hold so this is what it ended up looking like.it doesnt look too bad

Vehicle Transport Scooter Bumper Automotive exterior
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,108 Posts
Fuse600 said:
figured id paint a pin stripe on the heat exchanger but the crappy tape didnt hold so this is what it ended up looking like.it doesnt look too bad

Vehicle Transport Scooter Bumper Automotive exterior
What am i lookin for? I dont see a pinstripe
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
you guys are more understanding then the family mambers[thumb]

IndyRXL said:
Fuse600 said:
figured id paint a pin stripe on the heat exchanger but the crappy tape didnt hold so this is what it ended up looking like.it doesnt look too bad

Vehicle Transport Scooter Bumper Automotive exterior
What am i lookin for? I dont see a pinstripe
i painted the pinstipe in red then had to paint the whole thing
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,731 Posts
I thought you said you painted the heat exchanger, not the plastic coolant hose cover...?? [confused]
My concern: is it going to stay? I have a feeling it will flake after very mild abuse
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,624 Posts
triplepleasure said:
O know!!!!! not Krylon fusion plastic paint!!! You're F'd man!!! [highlight=yellow]hahahahahaha j/k looks good[/highlight=yellow]...for now.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
littlemel said:
triplepleasure said:
O know!!!!! not Krylon fusion plastic paint!!! You're F'd man!!! [highlight=yellow]hahahahahaha j/k looks good[/highlight=yellow]...[highlight=red]for now.[/highlight=red]
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top