Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not going to mention any names or products. But it has been over two weeks and no tracking number. I was told twice, I am shipping the next day, but no tracking number. Now no response to my pms. What should I do.

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
what about P.M.S.?

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Ask UOPK, he posted, and fanatics emerged. I would threaten the said fanatic with his name being released on here, and that their name will be garbage on here or any other online forum. Next it goes to 'da po-lice'

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
how did you pay? pursue through paypal or credit card co. You should post in feedback with their screen name so others don't get taken. Keep in mind that it has been the holidays and many people do vacations or trips. They should have told you that info also

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Was told twice it would be mailed the next day and that I would have a tracking number. The first time I was told a family emergency. The second time has no responses.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
PM the certain person and tell him that you will mention his name and product and We'll give him sh!t. That'll get him going, hopefully.

Hope it wasnt alot of money.

·
Registered
9,980 Posts
Dragon700 said:
Ask UOPK, he posted, and fanatics emerged. I would threaten the said fanatic with his name being released on here, and that their name will be garbage on here or any other online forum. Next it goes to 'da po-lice'
Yeah, you don't screw with fanatics.. [thumb]

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Call him out!

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Sometimes there are those people that will try and scam you, which is why you should always use paypal. Sorry to hear about that. Only bad deal I think I've ever had between SF, DooTalk, and HCS is one guy sold me a scratched and chipped to hell piston and I ended up filing a complaint with PayPal and got all my money back. Good luck with your deal.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Pay Pal doesn't help. bought a primary clutch through them on e-bay from a well ranked seller, never received the part and he disappeared. pay pal said sorry can't help unless he reappears. That won't happen! Splatter this guy's user name all over these sites! Can't stand people like that.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts