Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what would be a good track for my 2002 skidoo mxz 700? it has sc-10 3 suspension. i ride trails and i like to do weelies and i go in deep powder half of the time. what would be a good track?

·
Registered
713 Posts
Hey,the track that i am selling would work awsome on your sled.Check out my ad and make me an offer. Trav

http://www.snowmobilefanatics.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=60702

·
Registered
477 Posts
i would have to say a 1 1/4 ripsaw or a predator, cb performance has great deals on tracks check out there ad in the swap meet under the tracks section

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
yah a 1 1/4 inch or a 1 1/2 inch ripsaw would be really good on that sled.

·
Registered
137 Posts
yep... the 1" is to small of a track for a 700. go with the 1-1/4" ripsaw. its made by camoplast, do a Google search for a pic of it.

·
Registered
855 Posts
^^^^^OOOOOOOO I LIKE! Dang!, now I know what is next for the mods!

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
I have a 1 1/4 Predator track and it gets really good traction in all conditions.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
1.5 ripsaw

·
Registered
168 Posts
Just watch ebay. Good used tracks on there often enough to try and snag one. A good 1.25 went for 180, thats including shipping. I picked up a 1.25 studed for 208. It aent great condition cuz it has some studs missing (not pull throughs, just pissing) and couple lugs torn but its not that big of a deal to me.

But theres 1.5's on there for 250-300 buy it nows brand new ive seen. Worth a shot.

Id say 1.5 would be great.

·
Registered
137 Posts
If you do a 1.5, you are probably going to need to re-gear it, or change the clutch.

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
1.5" Intense. Check out tracksusa.com, Bruce will hook you up good! Tell him Marvin from Alaska sent ya!

·
Registered
577 Posts
The cheap prices from the USA sound nice.... but you can't ship a track to canada. The shipping cost would be more than the track as well as duties/brokerage and such.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts