Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
see open trailors are nice too. I not sure which I like better. With enclosed I could store my sleds in it. But with open it is less drag and lighter aka better on gas.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I love my triton lite 8x10 aluminum open trailer, it is super light, has a torsion axle and you don't even know you're towing something behind you, no sway at all.

P.S. It is December and it is 60 degrees in CT what the !?#@

Bring on the white stuff!

·
Registered
278 Posts
Here's a link to some nice enclosed trailers.
I agree with Wry, Floe makes great open trailers, I think they also make covered trailers.
I was just at a trailer place today picking up brake components for my Karavan trailer(not so good trailer), they recommended Floe and Wells Cargo. Wells has a real nice Aluminum 25' for a mere $9895.00 list price. Wow. Nice enough to live in(which is what I'd have to do if I bought it, my wife would make me). Seriously a few things to look for, frame size, floor support spacing, tire size, plywood thickness.
Good luck

http://johnstrailersales.com/snowmobile_trailers.html

RtkatZL8

·
Registered
80 Posts
I use a Renegade enclosed trailer and love it. Go to rancealuminum.com if you want to see them. I got a 24' car hauler with a front drop door and one of my buddies has the 4 place enclosed snowmobile trailer. Both pull great. Once you start using an enclosed trailer you will wonder why you didn't do it sooner. Just drive in, tie down and go! When you get to your destination the sleds are nice and clean. Just my opinion.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts