Snowmobile Fanatics banner

what type of suspension is in a 91 indy 400

848 views 15 replies 7 participants last post by  2stroke_lives 
#1 ·
i have a semi stock indy 400 and i am wondering what type of suspension is in it? cause i ahve been looking at forrums that people say instal xtra 10 but i was wondering i dont have xtra 10 right?

#3 ·
thanks for clearing that up lol no i have to find me an xtra 10

#6 ·
where is here? and how much what shape is it in?

#9 ·
when you buy one get one with fox shocks. Usually you don't save much by getting the cheapo shock version. Also things to watch for on the extra 10 are beat out front lower shock bushing and broken front torque arm. You can find mounting specs on my web site if you need them.

#10 ·
k thanks

#12 ·
i just need something more able to some beatinbg cause my sled lauchs in the air pretty good it just landings that anrent good. i know i cn buy better springs and shocks and what not but like is it worth it? so i figured i will just wait to find a cheaper xtra 10 maybe with 133 rails

#14 ·
what brand did you put on and how much?

#16 ·
yea i already have a kimpex pro gold shock on the back of mine but that was put on there years ago and is time for replacement i will probly just put the same back in or un less i can find some foxx shocks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.