Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,Thought id ask what was the Mxz's best year for Performance, Styleing, Suspension and Chassi?


[red]moved to ski doo brand specific, you are asking for a "specific model" of a "specific brand"[/red]






EDIT: Give good reason why.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
237 Posts
05 rev x, or the 07 xrs mountian sled.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
546 Posts
I'd probably have to personally say the 02 MXZ.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,449 Posts
2005 & up, rev chassis
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
168 Posts
Rev's cheat. They came out with a totally different chassis style making all other chassis seem like poop.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,419 Posts
Originally posted by TheJcode
[br]Rev's cheat. They came out with a totally different chassis style making all other chassis seem like poop.
Ha exactly why it was the best mxz ever. I would say any rev mxz since it is when the company took over the top spot.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
168 Posts
Originally posted by xtralettucetomatoe580
[br]
Originally posted by TheJcode
[br]Rev's cheat. They came out with a totally different chassis style making all other chassis seem like poop.
Ha exactly why it was the best mxz ever. I would say any rev mxz since it is when the company took over the top spot.
Not to mention the other 3 companys going to that style, and all of them looking so god damn ugly (no offence...but god).

Though wtf is skidoo thinking with the freestyle?? yuck
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
358 Posts
Originally posted by TheJcode
[br]
Originally posted by xtralettucetomatoe580
[br]
Originally posted by TheJcode
[br]Rev's cheat. They came out with a totally different chassis style making all other chassis seem like poop.
Ha exactly why it was the best mxz ever. I would say any rev mxz since it is when the company took over the top spot.
Not to mention the other 3 companys going to that style, and all of them looking so god damn ugly (no offence...but god).

Though wtf is skidoo thinking with the freestyle?? yuck
i like the look of the iq's and the new yamahas....the only ones i dont like are the new twin-spar chassis cats ....now IMO there kinda ugly but on the other hand i guess i just need to get used to them......and i will eventually
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7 Posts
Mike you shouldnt get to vote. you and your "poopy" sled that crawled out of the toilet. Back on topic i would have to say either the s-2000 zx or rev....maybe all since ski-doo is the best make out there!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,424 Posts
2000 ZX MXZ 600! I love it.. It's like nothing else.. I love the style, and how it says SKI-DOO on the nose piece.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25 Posts
Personally I loved the 1995 MXZ Rotax 440, It was my first sled I ever rode and the one I loved the most, I believe that it was the first year of DSA. But i am not sure. This is exactly what it looked like but this isn't mine.

[attachment=49876]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,419 Posts
Originally posted by TheJcode
[br]
Originally posted by xtralettucetomatoe580
[br]
Originally posted by TheJcode
[br]Rev's cheat. They came out with a totally different chassis style making all other chassis seem like poop.
Ha exactly why it was the best mxz ever. I would say any rev mxz since it is when the company took over the top spot.
Not to mention the other 3 companys going to that style, and all of them looking so god damn ugly (no offence...but god).

Though wtf is skidoo thinking with the freestyle?? yuck
Dont speak too fast their are rumors the RevII next year will be closely based on the rf chassis.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,718 Posts
I love the Rev chassis sleds in general. Every year they have come out with something new for us. There is always something good to say about the Rev chassis. A stated I can't wait to see what lies ahead for 08. 600 class to replace the 440 is just tthe start. What else could they doo for us? I'm sure we'll be happy.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,592 Posts
I would say the old 95 MXZ was what started the whole MXZ craze! It was the 1st time ski-doo started to stick money towards sno-x. Then when the 96 mxz 440 X came out it was all Tony H and his riding that brought ski-doo up another notch with the mxz being the sled. Now the REV chassi set the bar higher then normal with all the other brands now trying to copy it.

So in my opinion there is not going to be a best yr, since every yr we always improve from the past yr.

I would then say the mxz is basically the better sled that ski-doo has in the line up.


I have a nice article about the ski-doo mxz and sno-x and how they evolved.
 
1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top