Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
/snofan/../images/users/snopro879/hmmmno.jpg

This is a quote from the website..."As you can see by this artist's rendition and chassis proto, the OUTLAW will be unique and a trend setter. Most notable is its unprecedented design cue of having a hot rod inspired exposed engine and exhaust system."

No offence to blade snowmobiles...but i cant see that sled being a trend setter at all. I personally think it sucks. Its gotta have a huge amound of vibration, most likly weighs alot, and most of all its the ugliest sled i've ever saw.[xx(]

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
why would you say there will be alot of vibration?if you havent rode one dont put it down buddy,and just because you dont like it
dont say that "it sucks" do you know if that is just a prototype?will it be changing at all?if you dont know keep your bashing to yourself..thats not what this site is for

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok i was a little harsh...its my personal opinion thats all. I really like blades line up otherwise. Its a 1600 cc v twin...its gotta vibrate like crazy. My dad has an old harley with a 1200 cc v twin...and its got real bad vibration. I just mainly want to know what others think about it...i take back the "i think it sucks part", because it may be fun to ride, but other wise...im not interested in it.

·
Registered
328 Posts
I like the running boards slanted like they are, i can see that being really handy when hill climbing. I also like the front suspension, looks like it would work very well. I'm not a fan of the windshield/light, but give it some time. I remember when the rev came out how pretty much everyone i talked to hated the windshield, then they rode one and just loved it. Could be the same here. I can only see problems with the exposed engine, wouldn't a lot of snow get in it when riding powder? That can't be a good thing in anycase.

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
I agree that its ugly and i hope its not going to be setting any trends.

·
Registered
637 Posts
wooohoo.... some kind of tacky retro throwback to a set of phazer bars and headlight.. If they were going for something that's totally ugly.. Congratulations, job well done..

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Not verry pretty but it wasent ment to be.its the drivetrain that they were testing mostly.since it is a prototype the cosmetics are secondary for now.

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
Well, I tell you what they were thinking. How How well do Harley Davidson's sell?? They are trying to go after the Harley rider market. The only thing I don't like is the headight/cheap windshield look. Has a nice sound to it though.

·
Super Moderator
11,279 Posts
Wont snow get on the motor???

·
Registered
227 Posts
I was watching a snowmobile show and Blade was their with that prototype sled. They were running it. It looked different than that one, sounded cool and looked pretty neat. That front end is Trick!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts