Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Thats an older sled but it looks great, it depends on the extras but I think thats a fair deal.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I bought the sled for 1,100. I am only selling to get a sno cross sled. The sled has slp pipes and stinger cans and some other goodies. But I am in love with the sled so I don't know.

·
Registered
784 Posts
snowmobileguy said:
I bought the sled for 1,100. I am only selling to get a sno cross sled. The sled has slp pipes and stinger cans and some other goodies. But I am in love with the sled so I don't know.
If you really want a sno cross sled than sell it. There have been more and more adds on craigslist for sleds these days. plus you would make 400 dollars

·
Registered
457 Posts
I hope you have more cash to boot towards a "snow cross sled" besides the 1500 you will get outta this sled..

·
Registered
9,987 Posts
He bought 6 other sleds to re-sell as well..

I'd keep the storm. Then again, I'm too old and fat to snocross..

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
The Storm is only worth about $1000 max in MN. With the small suspension, old chassis etc, it's not worth much. I understand the emotional attachment, but money talks, and if you are going to make $400 on it, that should pretty much make your decision.

We've parted some awesome sleds in past that would have been great to own, but the $ takes over. Best one ever was a Pro 5 727 Mod Pro X. Man that was fast.

D

·
Registered
527 Posts
It all depends on how you ride and how much it means to you. Honestly I would keep it because of the shape its in, for me if a sled is in great shape its not worth 1500 its worth whatever it would cost me to go out and replace it. My sleds are not the newest technology but they are maintained and reliable so to me thats as good as a new sled. JMO

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
id sell it. take the money and run while you can.

id sell it. take the money and run while you can. there has to be a reason why your tossing around the idea off selling it so go and sell it. put the money twords a updated sled

·
Registered
338 Posts
Why sell if there's nothing wrong with it.... Kind of like why fix it if its not broke....

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I tried getting 1,600 for it but he would only do 1,500. I will just keep the sled. But if I get my asking price I will sell...

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Personally $1500 was a pretty big offer for that sled...We sold our 96 Ultra SKS with 900 miles a and a brand new 1.5 inch track for $1400, and that was good for that sled. Not trying to be a dick but just because it's in good shape and has pipes, doesn't mean it's worth more..

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I know I wasn't saying that at all. But I think the sled is spacial so why not put a high price on it and if it sells it sells. If it doesn't then I will ride it. It only takes one guy to like it enough to buy it and I have other sleds to sell.

·
Registered
848 Posts
I'd probably sell it, but if I didn't want the money that much I would keep it for sure. If you keep it in the condition that it is in pretty soon it will be an appreciating asset.

·
Registered
268 Posts
snowmobileguy said:
I know I wasn't saying that at all. But I think the sled is spacial so why not put a high price on it and if it sells it sells. If it doesn't then I will ride it. It only takes one guy to like it enough to buy it and I have other sleds to sell.
I'am with you if it's special to you don't sell it any lower then your asking price if you don't need the money and if it sells it sells like you said and if you sell it for what your asking you will feel much better........

1 - 20 of 20 Posts