Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i think you guys will find this interesting and amuseing. so yesterday i was out snowmobiling and i noticed near a road crossing that there looked to be some car tracks going into the ditch and a big pile of pushed up snow. i didnt think much about it, but today i got to school and there were a few kids telling me that a sophmore got hit by a van where i saw the tracks and snow pile. i guess this kid, who lives three houses down from me just bout a 2011 yamaha phazer. he was out riding and he came up to that road and blew the stop sign, he jumped off his sled before the van came plowing through. he missed getting hit by an inch. i guess the van totaled his brand new phazer though, it plowed into it doing about 50mph. the kid is one lucky SOB. he showed up to school in crutches with only a hurt knee, he was trying to act tough and was going around saying he survived getting hit by a van, everyone laughed at him. now this kid never stops at stop signs, actualy the group he rides with just completely blows the signs, they think a bright red sing that has stop in big letters on it means floor it and hope theres no cars.. i hope no one on here does this.. theres a reason why we put up stop signs on the trails lol i just think this kid had it coming to him [LOL]

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
It's idiots like him who gives fuel to those who are opposed to snowmobiles.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
kingofkings said:
It's idiots like him who gives fuel to those who are opposed to snowmobiles.
exactly its one more reason for people to shut down trails!

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
he was playin phazer tag. the van won.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bmxican said:
he was playin phazer tag. the van won.
yah yamahas dont stand up to mini vans to well.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bowak said:
hes out of sledding season,eh?

(i hope)
i think so, unless his daddy buys him another sled..[Disappointed]

·
Registered
258 Posts
Well If this guy keeps it up I sure his 9 lives will run out soon enough. Lets hope he and his crew learned something from this. Hes lucky he didnt kill somebody while being and idiot.

·
Registered
276 Posts
The kid is clearly brain dead, but what bugs me most is the fact that his stupidity is endangering others. I don't care if you want to not listen to anyone and think you're too good for stop signs but don't hurt someone else that is being safe and smart.

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
fox440 said:
i think you guys will find this interesting and amuseing. so yesterday i was out snowmobiling and i noticed near a road crossing that there looked to be some car tracks going into the ditch and a big pile of pushed up snow. i didnt think much about it, but today i got to school and there were a few kids telling me that a sophmore got hit by a van where i saw the tracks and snow pile. i guess this kid, who lives three houses down from me just bout a 2011 yamaha phazer. he was out riding and he came up to that road and blew the stop sign, he jumped off his sled before the van came plowing through. he missed getting hit by an inch. i guess the van totaled his brand new phazer though, it plowed into it doing about 50mph. the kid is one lucky SOB. he showed up to school in crutches with only a hurt knee, he was trying to act tough and was going around saying he survived getting hit by a van, everyone laughed at him. now this kid never stops at stop signs, actualy the group he rides with just completely blows the signs, they think a bright red sing that has stop in big letters on it means floor it and hope theres no cars.. i hope no one on here does this.. theres a reason why we put up stop signs on the trails lol [highlight=yellow] i just think this kid had it coming to him[/highlight=yellow] [LOL]
That's kind of what I was thinking. He's damn lucky he didn't get killed. Maybe this will wake him and his buddies up. Maybe..

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
fox440 said:
Bowak said:
hes out of sledding season,eh?

(i hope)
i think so, unless his daddy buys him another sled..[Disappointed]

Ahh some spoiled kid. Alot of us worked really hard to get ourselves a good sled and trail to use only having some kids spoiling our trails use and not thinking of safety. If i was his father, I'd make him buy his own sled.

·
Registered
123 Posts
this sounds like one of those kids that his daddy gives him everything he owns! i have a couple of them in my school too! its those kids that are the stupid ones and don't care about anything or one! because they know that there daddy will just get them a new one! people like us that work for what we have actually respect the stuff we get because we know how expensive everything is! those people are making it hard for us to do anything because now cops are watching even harder!

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yah everyone is pi$$ed at him and thinks hes a complete brain dead idiot...

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
cant save people from themselves.

·
Registered
109 Posts
well if i had no idea what i was doing and bought a phaser, and realised what a bad decision it was (joke) i would ghost ride it into traffic as well LOL!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts