Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got close to 3" in Andover. Tryin to figure out what you guys around Mankato got. Need a place to go get a quick fix when I pick my sled up tomorrow.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
298 Posts
I've been seeing on the news they got 5-7" with 9 more to come. I guess I'd be all over that. Beats 3" and I've heard you've been one to chase 7" LOL
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
snowster said:
I've been seeing on the news they got 5-7" with 9 more to come. I guess I'd be all over that. Beats 3" and I've heard you've been one to chase 7" LOL
f-in ultrawillie....[:(!]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
298 Posts
sledneck1978 said:
I got close to 3" in Andover. Tryin to figure out what you guys around Mankato got. Need a place to go [highlight=yellow]get a quick fix[/highlight=yellow] when I pick my sled up tomorrow.
Straight from Ian.... Mankato snow totals = [highlight=yellow]7"[/highlight=yellow]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,421 Posts
I drove through the Mankato area just before dark on my way home from Rochester today. Looks like there was a lot of nice snow around the Mankato area, but that was just what I could see from the highway. Maybe shoot a PM over to snowattitude or muscled, they could probably give you a good snow report. Sks7kid could probably give you a pretty good report on the snow conditions just east of Mankato around the Morristown area.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,951 Posts
We got 6 to 7 inches in kato. We've still been riding after the rain and the trails were still good. With this snow the trails will be great!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
298 Posts
sledneck1978 said:
snowster said:
I've been seeing on the news they got 5-7" with 9 more to come. I guess I'd be all over that. Beats 3" and I've heard you've been one to chase 7" LOL
f-in ultrawillie....[:(!]
Hey, don't worry about it sweetie, I would too[:0] Its all good[:D]
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Top