Snowmobile Fanatics banner

What's a good MX Style helmet?

1K views 9 replies 10 participants last post by  acrox1220 
#1 ·
Looking to pick up an MX style helmet. Read a bunch of posts and decided on goggles, but no-one really said "get THIS helmet!". Looking in the $100-200 range.

Thanks,
Jonesy.

#2 ·
Find the one that fits your head and feels right.

I have tried HJC and Shift, and so far have loved my shift agent. My friend has a shift agent and hated it. He switched to a Thor ( Im pretty sure ) and loved it, but I hate it. So, go to a shop that sells them and find the one that you feel comfortable with. Make sure the goggles you get fit snug in the helmet. Air leaks will cause a nice line of frostbite.

#6 ·
I like botth of my polaris mx helmets. Make sure you get one that fits your goggles and seals well.

#7 ·
One man's favorite helmet is another's nightmare. Fit is everything. Go to the store and try them all on and buy what feels best.

#10 ·
Well depending on what you're looking for, check out the One Industries Kombat or Kombat II helmets. They have some pretty sick helmets. Mine is a Kombat Monster Energy edition. I love it. But make sure you get good goggles with a good seal, and breath deflectors help if the goggles don't come with one. I'd reccomend Scott TX 89 I goggles.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.