Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it's early... nobody has really done any riding yet...

But.. It kinda lookslike Polaris is not going to sell alot of sleds this year :(

Does this mean that next year all they will do is throw on some new stickers on the leftover 07's and call them 08's??

Maybe have one new models but everything else will just be left over production??
They better have some sweet deals this spring...more than just a different colour or fancy shocks.

Just thinkin' ahead [:p]

·
Registered
3,029 Posts
The dealers might have alot of New Non-Current sleds carrying over into next year but snowchecking will still only be for New model year only. This year might be one of those years where due to a crappy season dealers will be floggin sleds for cheaper than usual, I am hoping to benefit from this myself, only time will tell though.

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
We aren't having trouble selling sleds up here the dealer in Melfort has sold more sleds already this year then they did all of last year.

They will have new models next year, they need to say on par with Cats '07 releases and the reloaded REV that may becoming out next season. They need to do something about a hyper sled like a 1000. I read in Supertrax that they are on the verge of get an 800 with CFI. It could be a mid season release this year our replace the engine that is in the Dragon for next year.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts