Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A 2003 Polaris 800XC with a "buy now" price of $3000 - come'on - what gives !!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2442312189&category=42597#ebayphotohosting

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
DO NOT TOUCH IT. I see you are reading the other post right now...
Bottom line Any new sled with buy it now of approx 3000 bucks is a scam.
Alot of the images of sleds have been coming off this forum...

And after looking at the one you posted... Who would put on a Hot Seat pipe and then not run the sled...

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Any sled that looks to good to be true probably is. If you have to be preapproved and the seller does not list his address I would stay away from it!! Some one needs to get these idiots!!
/snofan/../images/users/gmann/officer_muldoon_pushing_up_hat_md_wht.gif

What ever happened to our watermark idea?? I see the RMK 800 is back on ebay again. I think this is the 3rd time.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Looking at Ebay recently, you will see that a LARGE portion of the sleds for sale are scams. Ebay has been notified by a bunch of people about what's going on, but are still slow to get the items deleted(?). Only thing we can do is warn everyone about what's going on there.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
this Ebay thing is a bunch of crap!! Why do they even let people post these adds. I would 100% trust buying from a stranger on this board as opposed to scambay !

·
Registered
127 Posts
I have been seeing sales on Ebay that look legit on the surface,but when you look deeper you cqan see it is a possible scam.I have been warning bidders to use an escrow service.
Rich

1 - 7 of 7 Posts