Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, now im not one to usually whine about the season but wow its december and i have about 20 feet of traveling on my sled, from the trailer to where it sits now. I never have been one to believe in this whole global warming crap but this season makes you wonder what is going on. Now im not just making this assumption on this year only last year and the year before were crappy as well. Was just wondering what ya'll guys thoughts are on this whole thing. Does the past have years like this stringed together? What do you guys think?

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
I think that everybody has to have patience and wait for the snow. Because, its only Dec. and we have 3 months left. I also don't believe in that Global Warming crap. You are gonna have warm weather for one yr or two yrs, its gonna happen anyways. One of these years or one of these weeks we will have snow on the ground. Just give it some time.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
damn you,global warming, too much pollution in the atmosphere, but after chirstmas better be a turd lot of snow

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
Um...this happens pretty much every year...

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
just look at it this way, did most of your guys have a crap winter last year? well do remember that its still 2006 and this year was crap for everything. i think the year of 2007 will be great

·
Registered
476 Posts
if you go back in history liek the 20s or something they had a system like this. for a few years its mild then the next few its really cold. i dont believe in that global warming i just think its all cycles

·
Registered
547 Posts
Yeah its global warming...

***NEWS FLASH***
earth has been warming since the last ice age.

Earth runs in cycles, most of which we probably don't understand
since in reality "accurate" weather studies have only been around for 50-75 years
(remember I said accurate, but then again the weatherman is always wrong)

They've found shark bones in Montana cause it used to be OCEAN
They've found Buildings under the Mediterranean sea (Atlantis) cause it used to be dry(so they think)

The Earth will do what the Earth will do.
We are just along for the ride.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Originally posted by ganch
[br]if you go back in history liek the 20s or something they had a system like this. for a few years its mild then the next few its really cold. i dont believe in that global warming i just think its all cycles
thats exactly what my grandparents said, because they remember winters like this in the early to late 50's then it was extreamly cold and snowy up until about mid to late 90's. i do also believe in weather pattern cycles

1 - 8 of 8 Posts