Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me what the white stuff covering the road in these pictures is? I am at a loss!

[attachment=53834]

[attachment=53836]

Attachments

·
Registered
6,904 Posts
i dunno what that all i know is that white stuff falls on the ground and melts right away pretty much. i almost thought it was suppose to stick to a frozen ground and keep building up so fanatics like us can ride on it. lol

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Not sure???? Think i used to see stuff like that around during winter time but that was a long time ago!! But i do have a couple things called snowmobiles in my garage that look like they would work very well in it!!!!

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
New pictures, its looking better. If it keeps this up I might be riding before the year is over.

/O.CON.KBIS.SN.Y.0005.000000T0000Z- 061229T1200Z/ DIVIDE-BURKE-WILLIAMS- MOUNTRAIL-MCKENZIE-GOLDEN VALLEY- BILLINGS- INCLUDING THE CITIES OF... CROSBY...BOWBELLS...WILLISTON... NEW TOWN...WATFORD CITY...BEACH...MEDORA 349 PM CST THU DEC 28 2006 /249 PM MST THU DEC 28 2006/
...SNOW ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 6 AM CST /5 AM MST/ FRIDAY...

A SNOW ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 6 AM CST /5 AM MST/ FRIDAY.

EXPECT 1 TO 4 INCHES OF SNOW TO ACCUMULATE BY EARLY FRIDAY MORNING IN THE BEACH...MEDORA...WATFORD CITY... WILLISTON... CROSBY...AND BOWBELLS AREAS.

A SNOW ADVISORY MEANS THAT PERIODS OF SNOW WILL CAUSE PRIMARILY TRAVEL DIFFICULTIES. BE PREPARED FOR SNOW COVERED ROADS AND LIMITED VISIBILITIES...AND USE CAUTION WHILE DRIVING.

[attachment=53862]

[attachment=53863]

[attachment=53864]

The red dot is where I live.

[attachment=53866]

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
11,272 Posts
Hopefully we get hit with that. You have more then us so far.

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
isnt that the stuff that our snowmobiles go well on? im not sure its been so long since weve had some that im not sure

·
Registered
493 Posts
Originally posted by the_hog
[br]Can anyone tell me what the white stuff covering the road in these pictures is? I am at a loss!

[attachment=53834]
It's an oncoming truck...DON'T TURN LEFT!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
348 Posts
Originally posted by the_hog
[br]New pictures, its looking better. If it keeps this up I might be riding before the year is over.

/O.CON.KBIS.SN.Y.0005.000000T0000Z- 061229T1200Z/ DIVIDE-BURKE-WILLIAMS- MOUNTRAIL-MCKENZIE-GOLDEN VALLEY- BILLINGS- INCLUDING THE CITIES OF... CROSBY...BOWBELLS...WILLISTON... NEW TOWN...WATFORD CITY...BEACH...MEDORA 349 PM CST THU DEC 28 2006 /249 PM MST THU DEC 28 2006/
...SNOW ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 6 AM CST /5 AM MST/ FRIDAY...

A SNOW ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 6 AM CST /5 AM MST/ FRIDAY.

EXPECT 1 TO 4 INCHES OF SNOW TO ACCUMULATE BY EARLY FRIDAY MORNING IN THE BEACH...MEDORA...WATFORD CITY... WILLISTON... CROSBY...AND BOWBELLS AREAS.

A SNOW ADVISORY MEANS THAT PERIODS OF SNOW WILL CAUSE PRIMARILY TRAVEL DIFFICULTIES. BE PREPARED FOR SNOW COVERED ROADS AND LIMITED VISIBILITIES...AND USE CAUTION WHILE DRIVING.

[attachment=53862]

[attachment=53863]

[attachment=53864]

The red dot is where I live.

Man if you live way the heck up there and complain'in about no snow then I guess I'm doomed! Drats!!

[attachment=53866]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
i've never seen that white stuff around here all i hv is the green stuff

·
Registered
690 Posts
yea me too, i havent seen that white stuff in about 10 months or more

·
Registered
508 Posts
i think they are partyin to hhard in heaven and some one dropped there coke bag.!! Lmao..but seriously drugs are bad.

·
Registered
489 Posts
i think farmers are gonna start planting there harverst here anytime soon!

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
Originally posted by Hurley_03
[br]i think they are partyin to hhard in heaven and some one dropped there coke bag.!! Lmao..but seriously drugs are bad.
lmfao

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
I think Student Driver and anyone in Colorado needs to start loading trucks and ship some of that out to us less fortunate fanatics... we need a No Snow Charity Drive!!!

·
Registered
6,021 Posts
Ohhhh, yeah, that white stuff. I saw that on tv.
They call that DENVER.
But seriously, I hope you get a LOT of snow. Our forecast calls for a chance of rain or drizzle. The ground isn't even frozen anymore where I live.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
lucky man, i got grass here , but its super cold tho

1 - 20 of 26 Posts