Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how has everyone been doing? isn't this very cool that i get to come back to help everyone with there sledding problem, and now with my new job i can really hook my skidoo buddies up.

·
Super Moderator
11,272 Posts
Long time no see, welcome back..

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i work at a skidoo dealer in the parts department. and this summer when we the shaop was swamped i work as a mechanic on seadoos. thats why i was saying i could help the skidoo guys out with parts and i guess if and of the other pakes needs parts that are in the aftermarket catologs i can get you hooked up with that stuff also. plus i can do discounts on parts so thats a plus for all of you guys. i should get some pictures of the shop for everyone to see. its a moster place. we sell all kinds of stuff. heres some of the list of lines we have. skidoo seadoo bombardier atv's ranger boats larson alumicraft crestliner godfree baha searay. then we sell mercury and bombardier outboats. this place is huge. we are the largest godfree dealer in the midwest. we don't have a the new wesite up yet but hgopefully they will, heres the old one http://www.moritzmarine.com/indexFlash.html

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Quod si tam Graecis novitas invisa fuisset quam nobis, quid nunc esset vetus? Aut quid haberet quod legeret tereretque viritim.

Ut primum positis nugari Graecia bellis coepit et in vitium fortuna labier aequa, nunc athletarum studiis, nunc arsit equorum, marmoris aut eboris fabros aut aeris amavit, tibicinibus, nunc est gavisa tragoedis; sub nutrice puella.

Indignor quicquam reprehendi, non quia crasse compositum illepedeve putetur, sed quia nuper, nec veniam antiquis, sed honorem et praemia posci. Recte necne crocum floresque perambulet Attae fabula si dubitem, clament periisse pudorem cuncti paene patres, ea cum reprehendere coner, quae gravis Aesopus, quae doctus Roscius egit; vel quia nil rectum, nisi quod placuit sibi, ducunt, vel quia turpe putant parere minoribus, et quae imberbes didicere senes.

Interdum volgus rectum videt, est ubi peccat. Si veteres ita miratur laudatque poetas, ut nihil anteferat, nihil illis comparet, errat. Si quaedam nimis antique, si peraque dure dicere credit eos, ignave multa fatetur, et sapit et mecum facit et Iova iudicat aequo.

Non equidem insector delendave carmina Livi esse reor, memini quae plagosum mihi parvo Orbilium dictare; sed emendata videri pulchraque et exactis minimum distantia miror. Inter quae verbum emicuit si forte decorum, et si versus paulo concinnior unus et alter, iniuste totum ducit venditque poema.

What does that mean?

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
What kind of language is that? Every translator I try doesn't translate it.

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
I can't figure it out either.

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
Originally posted by bigwilly
[br]Quod si tam Graecis novitas invisa fuisset quam nobis, quid nunc esset vetus? Aut quid haberet quod legeret tereretque viritim.

Ut primum positis nugari Graecia bellis coepit et in vitium fortuna labier aequa, nunc athletarum studiis, nunc arsit equorum, marmoris aut eboris fabros aut aeris amavit, tibicinibus, nunc est gavisa tragoedis; sub nutrice puella.

Indignor quicquam reprehendi, non quia crasse compositum illepedeve putetur, sed quia nuper, nec veniam antiquis, sed honorem et praemia posci. Recte necne crocum floresque perambulet Attae fabula si dubitem, clament periisse pudorem cuncti paene patres, ea cum reprehendere coner, quae gravis Aesopus, quae doctus Roscius egit; vel quia nil rectum, nisi quod placuit sibi, ducunt, vel quia turpe putant parere minoribus, et quae imberbes didicere senes.

Interdum volgus rectum videt, est ubi peccat. Si veteres ita miratur laudatque poetas, ut nihil anteferat, nihil illis comparet, errat. Si quaedam nimis antique, si peraque dure dicere credit eos, ignave multa fatetur, et sapit et mecum facit et Iova iudicat aequo.

Non equidem insector delendave carmina Livi esse reor, memini quae plagosum mihi parvo Orbilium dictare; sed emendata videri pulchraque et exactis minimum distantia miror. Inter quae verbum emicuit si forte decorum, et si versus paulo concinnior unus et alter, iniuste totum ducit venditque poema.

What does that mean?
where the heck did that come from?

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
it is in english for me when i clicked the link...

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
So you like stuff that moves. On water, on land - it doesn’t matter. You like power and speed, or maybe a little R&R. You like machines that play. You like machines that work. Moritz Sport and Marine understands that you have certain expectations, and we’re ready to find the stuff you want, including boats, pontoons, ATVs, snowmobiles, and even used cars and trucks. We sell the best boats, pontoons, ATVs, personal watercraft and snowmobiles... and we provide excellent service and parts. So you have a machine that plays with you - not a dealership that plays with you.

thas what it says for me on the about page....

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Strange, they must have just changed it because it was that other jiberish before.

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
It was in giberish before. Then I went there again and it was in english, I clicked on a few links then went back to that page and it was in giberish again...

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yeah i saw that the other day when i went on the site and didn't know why it was like that. and it was only some page of the site not all.

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Welcome back matt!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts