Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So does anybody have anything fun happening this summer? Any sled projects, home projects, anything. Me I have a ton of stuff going on this summer. The big project will be painting my house. I'm not looking forward to that but it will look nice when it is done. I am also finishing off my basement which is quite a learning process. I took all winter off as far as working on the basement. Had more important things to do. But it sure wasn't because we had too much snow. As far as sled projects I'm thinking my mod may loose another 20 or so pounds. That way I can drink a whole bunch of beer and eat like a pig all summer and I'll be close to where I was this year. On a more serious note I am thinking about buying a Pro Stocker and quit playing with the little boys toys. I will be taking 2 weeks vacation at the end of July up at my cabin and doing some fishing, swimming, golf and a bunch of beer drinking. I am looking forward to doing some Trout fishing here in a couple of weeks. Other then that it's going to be a long summer. There isn't enough days of winter for me. Have a great Summer Riley

·
Registered
324 Posts
Think I might let the wife cut the grass this year. With all the bare spots she can't mess it up to bad. Might cleen out the garage too. But we will see. Lots of beer and parties at the cabin.

·
Super Moderator
11,272 Posts
Hoping to get a project quad and get the sleds fixed up for next yr...

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
I painted my house (outside)a couple of years ago. The house is built on a slop, so one side of the house is almost a full three stories. Painting the eves up high wasn't fun. Anyways, two weeks after I finished, we got a freak hail storm (racket ball size hail), and ruined my siding, along with lots of other stuff. I got insurance money and got my house resided for free so no big deal. Just that I wasted two weeks of my summer and risked life and limb doing it.

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Pigboy I know what you are saying about painting up high. The points of my house are quite high. I need to stand at the top of a 24 ft. extention ladder to get at them. I'm not to crazy about doing that. I'm glad it's not as high as your house. Riley

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
lol you guys would wet yourselfs if that was scaring you..im going to be starting a siding job this week and its like 49 ft and i have to be up that high walking back and fourth on a 14 inch plank..im use to it so its nothing..for the summer im going to be doing alot of kayaking,camping,fishing,atving
working is going to be at the bottom of the list this summer,last summer was none stop work 7 days a week..

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
rebuild, and dynamic balance, after the ring break that broke a port out, that cracked the piston up and down, balance clutches,
a wise man once said all a person needs to do is add wheels up front and in the rear, toss in a radiator and you can drive it around town, that might happen. also looking for another xcr to get into the little boy toy class.

shellback is selling both sleds the open 800 and open 1100, 10 grand for the small 800, and 15 grand firm in cash for the big one, just think riley, you could be in the 150 + next winter, for sure we will have the big trailer by then, and you can use that when we meet up. you dont go that fast and show up with a floe.lol

also still looking for a job. got some good leads, if carin says its ok i can start tomarrow at north branch dodge chev. I would still prefere to get into the 49ers in the cities, I also have the land to run and custom chopping to do.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts