Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my i think radius rod(its siver)is parell with the ifs bar then if i hit a bump it gos right down. ill post a pic i am going to take a pic of it.

[attachment=55945]

[attachment=55946]

Attachments

·
Registered
4,331 Posts
what do you mean by goes right down ?
and i wouldent remove it because ive heared that it makes it relly tippy on the trails ist mostly removed for mountain riding i seen it on here a while ago.

·
Registered
6,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the silver thing is parell when i start off then if i hit a bump it goes down like showed in the pic above. i dont wanna take it of but what i am asking is how can i fix this.

·
Registered
440 Posts
i wouldnt reccomemend removing it i had the sway bar disconnect on my other indy and its tippy as **** without it.

can you explain it a little better? not quite understanding what ur saying sorry

·
Registered
4,331 Posts
sleddyeddy its supposto sit like this
[attachment=55966]
but it sits like this
[attachment=55967]

·
Registered
6,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i am sorry if i am not explaing this well but ill try again. when it is in the normal postiton and i hit a jump it moves down. the silver part. i keep fixing this and it keeps going down i am afraid of snapping the silver things right of(sorry i don't know what u call them). i have plastic skis and it looks like when they come loose they are hitting the skis and it looks like as if there is a mark on each ski where there is a indentation.

·
Registered
6,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by polaris91
[br]sleddyeddy its supposto sit like this
[attachment=55966]
but it sits like this
[attachment=55967]
yes that is what i am getting at in your first pic is where is is when i start and where it should be but if i his a jump or a bump it goes down. my question is how do i fix this.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
What he is trying to say is this; The sway bar on his sled has an adjustable sway bar, as its a 95 xcr, what he is encountering is that every time he hits a jump, or the sled tips to the side, the sway bar goes around on him. What he needs is longer eye bolts to stop this from happening. I believe some one put a set of xtra10 shocks in the front, as well as the xtra 10 suspension in place of his 8 inch. And they didnt do a good job at it either. His mounting bolts were never redrilled, hence he had 3 inches of travel in the rear, and I havent figured the front out yet. Steve, get longer eyebolts for it, and it should work fine.

·
Registered
4,331 Posts
is this linkage still there
[attachment=55968]
(this is one of your pics of that same spot)

·
Registered
4,331 Posts
the only other thing i can think of is that it broke inside
to test that i would pull off the linkage and try to pull the sway bar out

·
Registered
4,331 Posts
i was wondering if you guys got it fixed yet

·
Registered
6,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
nah hes been busy latly and i am not going to do it buy myself. plus i need to buy the eyebolts.

·
Registered
4,331 Posts
o ok

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
its not stripped, the only problem I can possibly 4 see, is using longer eyebolts, may cause the eyebolts to bend. Pick up the phone steve, never to busy to help ya out!!!!!!!!! Ive been on your case to get the track on this site, and drain all that nasty water gas from your sled, before she cooks on ya.

·
Registered
6,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Originally posted by pinkpower33
[br]its not stripped, the only problem I can possibly 4 see, is using longer eyebolts, may cause the eyebolts to bend. Pick up the phone steve, never to busy to help ya out!!!!!!!!! Ive been on your case to get the track on this site, and drain all that nasty water gas from your sled, before she cooks on ya.
I have also been very busy taken care of mom she had another surgery so i have been pretty busy.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts