what is wrong with this guest look at him in the active users
he has been on for 10,000 minutes thats crazy

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Originally posted by Clouse2411
[br]what is wrong with this guest look at him in the active users
he has been on for 10,000 minutes thats crazy
Not eveyone feels they need to post topics, or replys to every thread that comes open.

The search feature on this site will bring up almost any question about a snowmobile that has already been asked 1, 3, 4, 25423 million times.

I have been a guest on a Toyota website for 2 years now. Don't feel the need to join.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Im quite proud to be a member of this site. Ive been here for 2 years but I dont feel the need to post all the time. SF is pretty much the only forum that I have ever joined. Im not sure if there is a sled question that could not be solved by the people on here.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
but still 10000 minutes on it

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
he is a guest and once you xed it. it resets your time

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
A lot of people keep their computer on at night or while they are at work. Generally I keep 4 tabs open in IE7 with all the sites that I like to frequent open when I am awake. He probably does the same thing, only never closes his browser.

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I do the same, however after 10 min's of not browsing your session is timed out and your time is reset. It could be a shared computer between friends that are worried that they might lose track of this great site if they close it, they could be downloading vid's on a really slow connection, who knows really? In all honesty who cares his time is not tracked through the online time so does it really matter?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts