Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sorry i didnt check

please lock

·
Registered
50 Posts
1970 ls6 SS chevelle got to be the best car ever made! had a 71 ss chevelle got when i was 16 parnets end up making me sell it

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
The Bugatti Veyron SS is a phenomenal car but my favorite would have to be the Ford GT, granted there are MUCH nicer cars out there, the Ferrari FXX, Lamborghini Reventon, Bugatti Veyron, Lamborghini Gallardo, Lamborghini Mercialargo, Ferarri F430, Ferarri Enzo, Lamborghini Countach, Pagani Zonda, Porsche 911, Porsche 911 turbo, Porsche Carerra GT, Audi R8, Mercedes AMG and the list could go on forever but, it is american made, relatively cheap for a supercar, handles great and has great performance, and plus, its a FORD[thumb]

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
1969 Dodge Charger w/426 Hemi

·
Registered
3,776 Posts
Hahahahaim just playin dude. My dream car is probably a 2011 challenger the srt-10 package. Then a 2010 Sierra with an 8" lift

·
Registered
863 Posts
any lifted diesel, with lots of performance mods

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
maybe its just me but i think he said CAR not truck, but if were goin trucks, I got a messed up combo, Dodge MegaCab, longbox, w/12v cummins with lots of goodies, with a Super 10 tanny, goin down to a two speed axle off an old truck

yes i am very sick lol, love the megacab and love the 12v

·
Registered
4,056 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
122 Posts
1966 Chevelle SS. Brother has one and i love to drive it. some jealous ass though it would be funny to catch it on fire. we know who did it, but he skipped town and hasn't been seen since the incident. car has been rebuilt since then. You dont see too many 66-67s around anymore...lots of the 69s and 70s

·
Super Moderator
11,279 Posts
I think if I could drive any car in the world for 20minutes it would be a world of outlaw car,those things look like a riot with their power/weight ratio. Im not sure I have a spacific dream car,there is many I would love to have.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts