Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would you say this ad is spam? Or is it worth emailing him? http://nh.craigslist.org/spo/2022015881.html

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Definitely spam, anytime you see something abnormally cheap and it has a uneven price (such as $2960 instead of $3000)you can pretty much guarantee its spam.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ArcticCatZR800 said:
Definitely spam, anytime you see something abnormally cheap and it has a uneven price (such as $2960 instead of $3000)you can pretty much guarantee its spam.
K. Thanks.[thumb]

·
Registered
519 Posts
then again it could be a dealer the wording kind of makes me think so is all.

·
Registered
863 Posts
deffinatley not, 2009 with only 32 miles, average price is $2900.. i'd say buy it

·
Registered
222 Posts
mxz440kid said:
deffinatley not, 2009 with only 32 miles, average price is $2900.. i'd say buy it
what are you high? go look on Craigslist, no one is going to sell that for 2690 or whatever its listed at. unless doo's dont hold their resale value like a polaris does :)

·
Registered
9,987 Posts
Even with a blown motor and a torn track, that sled is worth more than $3g...

But I'm willing to be you have to buy without seeing it, pay by money order or money transfer, and never hear from them again.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Thats bs but if its true ill take 3, if it is real its probably put that much down and he will finance you on the rest isnt that sled like 12 grand new

·
Registered
176 Posts
Sorry guys but Detroit has that SAME ad on craigslist...SPAM!!!

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Jmax said:
It is either spam or that sled is shit and doesnt even run
Ugly_old_Poo_kid said:
Even with a blown motor and a torn track, that sled is worth more than $3g...

But I'm willing to be you have to buy without seeing it, pay by money order or money transfer, and never hear from them again.
Agreed. XP's with NO motor at all, and beat to hell and back are still pulling $3500+

1 - 16 of 16 Posts