Snowmobile Fanatics banner

Whats your opinion???

932 views 15 replies 15 participants last post by  motodeficient 
#1 ·
Would you say this ad is spam? Or is it worth emailing him? http://nh.craigslist.org/spo/2022015881.html

#2 ·
Definitely spam, anytime you see something abnormally cheap and it has a uneven price (such as $2960 instead of $3000)you can pretty much guarantee its spam.

#3 ·
ArcticCatZR800 said:
Definitely spam, anytime you see something abnormally cheap and it has a uneven price (such as $2960 instead of $3000)you can pretty much guarantee its spam.
K. Thanks.[thumb]

#9 ·
mxz440kid said:
deffinatley not, 2009 with only 32 miles, average price is $2900.. i'd say buy it
what are you high? go look on Craigslist, no one is going to sell that for 2690 or whatever its listed at. unless doo's dont hold their resale value like a polaris does :)

#11 ·
Even with a blown motor and a torn track, that sled is worth more than $3g...

But I'm willing to be you have to buy without seeing it, pay by money order or money transfer, and never hear from them again.

#15 ·
Jmax said:
It is either spam or that sled is shit and doesnt even run
Ugly_old_Poo_kid said:
Even with a blown motor and a torn track, that sled is worth more than $3g...

But I'm willing to be you have to buy without seeing it, pay by money order or money transfer, and never hear from them again.
Agreed. XP's with NO motor at all, and beat to hell and back are still pulling $3500+

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.