Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have an idea as to when Polaris will announce there fall incentives on left over sleds?

·
Registered
870 Posts
Right after you buy one.

Like when gas prices drop... right after I fill my tank.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I hear you Jerky! That's always the way. We'll I stopped by my local Polaris dealer and asked. They said usually the first week in September around Labor day they announce the incentives for fall. Sad thing is I've been at this dealer twice asking about a particular left over and they said, come back in September there are no deals at the moment. Strange, guess they don't even want to deal??? I last went in June and they said yes, we have that sled, but woundn't even give me a price as they said there are no incentives. I figure I could get a better deal in the heat of summer, guess not!!!

·
Registered
870 Posts
Yep, my wife wanted a new Malibu when GM changed to the current style. I stopped by one dealer twice and talked to the same sales buy. My wife stopped by a different dealer twice as well. Neither of these places or their sales guys called us. We went out on our own to find and buy one... so much for "buying local".

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
sales guys now days are just egotistic and dont want to do their job.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts