Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive seen some nasty looking firecats out there, i have located some parts but cannot find exactly what im looking for, if anyone has any good sites where i can find multiple aftermarket parts for my 06 f7 please let me know. thanks guys.

·
Super Moderator
11,677 Posts
If you want cheap parts, forum classifieds and eBay will be your friend. I almost always buy my accessories used from the internet...shop around enough and you're bound to find some decent deals...patients is key though.

Screen kits are hard to come by for some reason. Luckily for you, nozkreen has a variety of kits available...might want to check them out. If you find a kit elsewhere, but isn't the color you want, you can always spray paint it to match.

For other parts, I know The Outdoor Shop has a small section dedicated to the Fire/Sabercats.

Here are a few companies that sell parts and accessories in general that you may want to check out...
JR Graham
Dennis Kirk
Hi Performance Engineering

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
My screen's were yellow and I painted them orange and they still look GREAT after 2.5 years.

If you want AM Firecat parts check out:

www.bikemanperformance.com
www.ddracing.com

·
Registered
246 Posts
Ebay for the screens, I just bought a F7 myself. I did the same as the other guy did when I bought screens for my ZR. Painted a few years ago.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts