Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm making a custom seat for my sled and want to put an LED tailight on it. There was a member on here that had a really nice looking one but I don't remember who it was. I'm not sure where to get one or what kind to get. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
PM shortstop20, he had/has one.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ive cheched the denis kirk catolag and they dont have any. I'll check with shortstop20.

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
[attachment=40960]
[attachment=40958]

fourbarrled.com i think or just do a search on the net for them.

cheers

Attachments

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
[attachment=35906]

[attachment=32263]

http://www.customdynamics.com/index.htm

Attachments

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
^^^^Your who I was thinking of^^^^Thanks! How has it held up? Was it easy to wire and mount?

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
How much do they cost?

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
Originally posted by dmk144
[br]I got one for starting line Products(slp). They have to in their catalog, an 4" one and an 6" one. I got the 6".[attachment=56804]
How bright is that light? My 4" SLP LED isn't bright enough, I am going to replace it with something else.

I like Jonesie's setup, plus it has a gas rack. [:)]

Attachments

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
Originally posted by shortstop20
[br]
Originally posted by dmk144
[br]I got one for starting line Products(slp). They have to in their catalog, an 4" one and an 6" one. I got the 6".[attachment=56804]
How bright is that light? My 4" SLP LED isn't bright enough, I am going to replace it with something else. It isn't safe on the trail because people riding behind me can barely see it light up when there's snow dust in the air.

I like Jonesie's setup, plus it has a gas rack. [:)]

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts