Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone was aware or a snowmobile junkyard near the Twin Cities? I am about 50 miles west of there. I am still looking for a track and with the winter the way it is going[:(!] I do not want to dump too much money into it.

·
Registered
506 Posts
they go to the big racetrack in the sky man

: )

sorry, I dunno of any junkyards

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
centralsnowmobile.com , but they're in Green Bay. Look in the phone book, you'll find "junk yards" you never knew existed; I've found some great salvage places while traveling. If you're interested I know of a few near Eau Claire

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Try these, they may not be local, but they have used everything and they ship:

www.alssnowmo.com/snowmobileindex.html

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
Al's and Central are pretty high priced. If you are looking for stuff that is pre 1980's I know of a good place in Necedah,WI. Its 3 hours from you though. Its called Mid-State snomobile salvage.About 15 mins off I-94. Don't know if he ships or not.

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
Al's and Central are pretty high priced. If you are looking for stuff that is pre 1980's I know of a good place in Necedah,WI. Its 3 hours from you though. Its called Mid-State snomobile salvage.About 15 mins off I-94. Don't know if he ships or not.

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
I left a 71 AMF Ski-Daddler to die in a field back in 1983. You could check there.

·
Registered
47 Posts
There is/was a place up here near Hinckley. I beleive it's called Mann's but not totaly sure.

Bill

1 - 9 of 9 Posts