Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
where do u people ride tell me where. would like to try new spots.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
ALASKA, I could start name some places..but you guys wouldn't have a clue where I'm talking about anyway!:) So I'll leave it at that..

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I ride in valmont mc.bride. and the crowsnest pass love it so fun :)

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Originally posted by 2000TCMC
[br]AKgold,
You pick up that VE yet,
Still waiting to see pic's of that bad boy.
WE NEED SOME SNOW!!!!!!! & LOTS OF IT.
YES I DID!! Just got back from the hardware store, picked up some goo gone and aluminum polish... Start riping sticker, and polishing the tunnel![:D] I'll see if I can score a digi from someone to get some pics, my cam is still SOL[:(!]...

·
Registered
352 Posts
i ride in my little home town.....i havent hardly been able to ride mine because the lack of snow last year but hopefully that will change with winter.

·
Registered
352 Posts
o i guess it would help if i said where i live!! lol i live just north of Anchorage ALaska.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I ride all over northern b.c.from powder king,hazler,babcock mountain,i spend a quite a bit of time riding around the b.c.,n.w.t.,yukon borders,there is also some world class riding along the alaska highway.[:D]

·
Registered
234 Posts
I ride all of south eastern BC . Mostly pretty damn good riding when we have snow..Same as every where else I've ridden...I'm new here so when I get the picture download thing figured out I'll post a couple

1 - 10 of 10 Posts