Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is everyone else almost as snowless as we are up here?

Up here in AK land it's pretty sorry here for snow. Slim pickin' for riding and no snow in the forcast[:(]

It's been about -15 to -30 here for almost two weeks now...Makes it hard for snowy conditions. (To cold for ridin')

SEND SNOW NORTH![^]

·
Registered
3,888 Posts
Only grass around here. We've been up in the 40's lately, it's starting to cool off again, but no moisture is around. Ground is still to warm for it to stay long if it did drop.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
No snow here yet but, next week it looks like its gonna be cold and a chance of snow.

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
no snow, and now there is mid to upper 50's in the forcast through the weekend [xx(]

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Southern to mid NH is still without it's first snow and today was my first almost under 32 degree day of the year, your lucky that it's even cold there. I have a feeling my gixxer will be running more than the slo-x2 this winter.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Originally posted by rev500ss
[br]no snow, and now there is mid to upper 50's in the forcast through the weekend [xx(]
Same up here. We've had easily a couple feet by this exact time years ago.

The only thing im hoping for now is the normal snow storm we always seem to get when mtu gets back from thanksgiving break. I got my fingers crossed cuz 10day forcast shows snow showers for monday-wed. But then rain thursday : /. But they stuck at forcasting 3 days let alone 10.

·
Registered
15 Posts
real soon, gonna be a 2000 xc 700 sp for sale, and or trade for an atv..forecast for next 10 days 40 to 50 with sun and or rain.I wish to apologize to all who read this..I BOUGHT A SLED THATS WHY NO SNOW!! Im sure it[:(][B)][attachment=48071][attachment=48070][attachment=48069][attachment=48072]

Attachments

·
Registered
359 Posts
Wednesday: Sunny, with a high near 53. East wind around 6 mph.

Wednesday Night: Clear, with a low around 32. Southeast wind between 3 and 6 mph.

Thanksgiving Day: Sunny, with a high near 54. South wind at 5 mph becoming north.

Thursday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 38. East wind between 5 and 7 mph.

Friday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.

Friday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.

Saturday: Partly cloudy, with a high near 49.

Saturday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.

Sunday: Partly cloudy, with a high near 46.

Sunday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.

Monday: Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42.

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
here's the update for me this week
[attachment=49405]

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
I don't really want snow yet because I'll be dieing because my sled needs alot before she'll run.

·
Registered
394 Posts
i agree with the last two posts, the skids out, shocks are geting rebuilt, needs new carbides and slides, and need to help cousin find coolant leak, its gonna be awhile

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.