Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want to know who has snow (not including the Mountains)? i am in southern MN and want to trailer soon before i go cazy. tell me if you have a couple of inches or have some on the way. thanks for all of the help.

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
I'm feeling the same way. I have 11 more days off from work and I was hoping to be riding during this little vacation from the daily grind. It doesn't look like that is going to happen. There isn't any good snow anywhere within an 6 hour radius of where I'm at. If I could afford a trip to Colorado, I'd seriously consider doing it. Instead, I'll be spending the holidays with my family and then my wife's family... what joy!

·
Registered
571 Posts
I'm in N.W. Indiana and we have snow on the way- Yea it should be here 'bout mid January, LOL [:D]

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
We probably have a enough snow in the ditches from Starkweather, ND to 10 miles south. But, I don't think its worth pulling your sled up here.

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
Looks like it's pretty pathetic across the entire nation!

I hope that there are some winds of change coming later this week. The rain needs to change to snow. I can deal with a little freezing rain to give me a hard layer for the snow to sit on top of, but we really need to get some snow on the ground. I need to ride! I would like to get a couple shake down rides in on the new machine before the SF group ride.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Same with me on the shakedown rides before the trip. Definitely would like to get the Tempa Flow dialed in so I won't have to mess with it up there[:(] Hope I didn't spend all this money on this thing to ride once this year[}:)] Maybe I'll be like Jed Clampet and load up the family but stop when we get to Colorado[:D] Then get the RMK for the fun[:p]
Originally posted by 95XCR600
[br]Looks like it's pretty pathetic across the entire nation!

I hope that there are some winds of change coming later this week. The rain needs to change to snow. I can deal with a little freezing rain to give me a hard layer for the snow to sit on top of, but we really need to get some snow on the ground. I need to ride! I would like to get a couple shake down rides in on the new machine before the SF group ride.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Well we have 2-1/2 feet on the ground here in town & a good 5-6ft in the local mountains, but way to far to trailer out here.

·
Registered
87 Posts
We are having a brown Christmas here in Perham, MM so far. They are talking about 40% chance of snow on Thursday, bet it goes south.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts