Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone, I live out in western Massachusetts and i still havent seen a snow flake. I have been looking at the weather day after day for the past 2 months now hoping maybe something might change. I was wondering if anyone knew when it might snow

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
It will snow next month.

According to the Ft. Kent webcam, there's a coating of snow on the ground now.

Won't be rideable snow till January if this year is like last year. And that's only north of Lincoln

·
Registered
269 Posts
Upstate NY has been snowing on and off.. For all weather forecasts and mainly NE weather check out www.nbc10.com, the meteorologist seem to know what they're talking about..
Some of the websites I use to get an accurate weather forecast..

www.noaa.gov
www.nbc10.com
www.weatherunderground.com

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Rain where I am. I don't get excited till the dogs are covered in falling snow when they come in from outside. That's not going to happen till after xmass down heayah.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Originally posted by Revagade800x
[br]hey OF24, did you hear about potentially snowstorm for this Friday? I won't believe it due to last year getting burnt too many times!
Last year sucked! That's all I got to say about that.

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
snowgo, yeah I 200% agree with that, so thats why I said I won't believe it until I see it outside cuz of last year forecasts ending up got crap, or turned to rain unexpectedly so finger crosses this year wont be the repeat of last year!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
In the 1995-96 winter in massachusetts my sister who was in 2nd grade at the time wrote "santa" a letter asking for snow. 2 weeksd later we had a giant snow storm that added up to 42.5 inchesm of the white stuff. Im wondering if i should get my 6 year cousin to write some letter too. At this point i think my cousin is just as good as any meteorologist because he guesses for the weather and never gets it right

1 - 8 of 8 Posts