Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased my first sled and I want to Know how far I have to drive to ride it.
by the way i got a 1998 zr 600 efi le (green on green)[:D][attachment=51004].
what do you think.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Nice sled, looks clean.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
How much did you pay for it?

·
Registered
893 Posts
wow that looks really clean....and fast it looks like youre ready to ride it to. good luck with it and have a blast!

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
I wouldn't think you'd have to drive far living in MN. oh and that's a really good lookin ZR you have there. Have fun on it this winter and get some pics up of it in the snow, when you get a chance.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I paid 1600. its a clean machine. I've been looking for some snowmobile glove for a descent price that keeps you hands warm, I have a problem with frozen fingers? does anybody have any suggestions. thanks for the complements.

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
Originally posted by rev500ss
[br]I wouldn't think you'd have to drive far living in MN. oh and that's a really good lookin ZR you have there. Have fun on it this winter and get some pics up of it in the snow, when you get a chance.
As of today we here in MN just broke a state record for LACK of snow that was set in 1974 (0.5 inches) "officially" we now have 0.3 inches with NONE forcast for the week!! [V]

·
Registered
77 Posts
what i usually do sometimes if my fingers are getting cold is i have a pair of brown cotton gloves( the thin kind) i put on under my good gloves. this helps me every time along with my handle bar heaters.[:)]
Originally posted by dbldibbo
[br]I paid 1600. its a clean machine. I've been looking for some snowmobile glove for a descent price that keeps you hands warm, I have a problem with frozen fingers? does anybody have any suggestions. thanks for the complements.

·
Registered
101 Posts
if you have cold fingers just turn on the handwarmers!! you'd be surprised how good they warm up your hands.
i just got a pair of the leather riders choice gloves for christmas and they are very nice gloves. don't know if i'll ever get to use them this winter with no snow... this is pathetic.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts