Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I sit here at my desk in the UP on December 12th, it's raining out. The snow we had is gone.[:(!] I think we need to all get together and do a group snow dance!!! [^]

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
I'm with ya man. I can't stand this crap. We did have a nice base of snow going here but the last few days have been right on the edge of melting. It's pathetic, really...it is. The worst part is that there isn't a single thing we can do about it. No one controls the weather.

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
It will return with a vengence, it always does. Wait till derby weekend it will be fridgid. It will be cold ans snowing again my next week.

Atleast we can now get some frost into the ground.

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
I'm with ya on that woodeye!! Maybe a live sacrafice of some kind to the snow gods would help..[:D]

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
^^^Are you volunteering.....

·
Super Moderator
11,654 Posts
I'm with all of ya'll as well. Had some ok snow back home, which thanks to a warm front, is all gone. Sounds like alot of areas are having a crappy season thus far, especially the midwest!

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
Winter's here!
weve had a foot base in town and have been getting a couple inches every night for a couple nights
come up here.......lol
hope you all get lucky and get some snow

·
Registered
276 Posts
Haha, I've had rain the past 2 days...my front yard is flooded and is now absorbing...meaning we lost the freeze that was in the ground so now...its going to have to get below 50*...yes its 50 out right now and then maybe we can get some snow. The ditches are all full and I drove my fourwheeler through one and it almost came up to the seat...Horrible weather so far...

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
same here

·
Registered
120 Posts
We have had nothing but 2 light dustings that maybe gave us an inch about a week ago. Nothing but rain and upper 40's in the forcast for my area.

·
Registered
963 Posts
i consider you lucky if you have even had snow. we haven't even had any to melt.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
I don't know you guys, it looks like it could turn around! I just found this on Weather.com

[attachment=51961]

Attachments

·
Registered
364 Posts
i woke up today and when i looked on my front lawn i was hoping to see 4 feet of snow i was shocked when i saw grass ahahahha we had about 3/4 of a feet and now its all gone..... forget about the snow dance ive tried it.... did not work lol

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Well, Does this mean a big storm coming our way or what?

[attachment=51971]

Attachments

·
Registered
365 Posts
If you're in the NE I would not hold your breath. This winter is following the same pattern as the Suck A%& winter of 05/06. Actually it may be worse. We have winter pattern in place but lack cold Canadian air and there is absolutely nothing that can be done about it and no really cold air showing up in the long range models[:(]

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
right there with ya on that one, if anything I'd say that storm will move up into canada or right along the US/Canadian boarder.

Oh yeah I forgot, It's suppose to be in the 60's the next couple of days[xx(]

1 - 20 of 34 Posts