Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok....im ready to go ridding.....i have the sled all polished up....i cant wait im getting throttle twitches in my thumb.....
who here has a nice polaris ...show me the pics baby...it might help my snowmobile craving problem i got goin

·
Registered
366 Posts
i'm going crazy too. sold mine need to go but a new one but have been working soo much lately no time to go look. soon! It's supposed to snow here next friday!

Rich

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
Here's mine

/polarisman/../images/users/Polaris-Man/dmtrip22.jpg

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
My Stable of Polaris:

/polarisman/../images/users/Darkstar/GroupPhoto800_600.jpg

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Nice looking stable of sleds Darkstar. Do you live on the lake (Minnetonka) in mound? We should get together when the lake freezes and do some riding.

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
GMANN Yep i live right off the lake. Near spring park bay. We could certainly find some time to hook up for a ride. Do you ride that area?

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Not usually - I live in Rogers- I have gone up to Forrest Lake to race around on the weekends with all the other die hard sledders. We typically ride in Sherburne county- a lot of good trails and that is where I was born and raised. I know most of the farmers in the area so I go off trail riding all the time. I go pound the wood lines after a good snow and wind and bust drifts! IT is great!! [;)] Do you do a lot of lake racing on weekends??

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wow guys thats some sweet pics...keep them coming...Hey i like the four sled line up thats sweet, Thats gotto be the nicest xlt i have ever seen....awesome custom job darkstar

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ok...anybody wants to see my sled go to polaris indy 500 l/c project and check my sled out. Could anybody here explain to me how u post a pic of ur sled on here...i cant seem to figure it out..thanks ...

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
GMANN, When we get snow we mostly use the lake to get to trails or ditches. The last two years most of my riding has been on the lake due to lack of snow. We do a lot of exploring on the various islands and what not looking for good hill climbs and some jumps. The great part about the lake is you can easily get gas and food from anywhere. The downside to the lake is that there are a water patrol and the the channels are 15mph zones, which is crazy cuz that's where all the open water is.

Fassell Man, Thanks for the compliments on the sleds and the XLT. I put a lot of work into the XLT. It was going to be my sled for this winter, but then i ran across a deal on a new 2003. At this point i am undecided on what i want to do with the XLT. I am either going to go Mod crazy on it or I am going to sell it. I really want to keep it but I just know i wont ride it once i pound a few miles on the 600XCsp... as for posting pics. Use the REPLY link at the bottom of the post instead of the QUICK reply window. Once you are in the REPLY window click the Paper Clip button. This will bring up a window asking you to pick your file. Browse your PC and find the pic. Make sure that after you pick the photo that the extension (i.e. JPG) is in lower case (i.e. jpg), click ok and it will upload your photo and link it to the post. If you have any questions let me know.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Look ma... TWINS! [:)]

Sorry, that's file footage and not new snow yet. [V]

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
Originally posted by Bman
[br]Look ma... TWINS! [:)]
I don't know Bman...those XLT's look like triples to me....[:D]

Sorry, my bad...couldn't resist...[:D]

Nice setup dude, archives or not, nice to see white!

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Wow, snow there already. Hope it starts here beginning of November.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
/snofan/../images/users/fassell_man/fae429b0.jpgHere is my toy guys...its the nicest looking indy 500 i have ever seen and im the cusomizer of it...any ways thats my oppinion....anyways...this is my toy.. I have spent about 4,000 dollars on it all togethor..with a new track ...clutch tairod ends and ski skins and etc...its also got a rebuilt motor that got done last year...its bored out .40 over and i havnt even got to open her up yet..i cant wait until i can i still need to do 300 miles on it

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
speaking of twins...

/snofan/../images/users/pigboy/island20lake.jpg

1 - 20 of 28 Posts