Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a TekVest in the near future. i was hoping to get some input on the best local(or online) place to deal with? I grew up in the north end of winnipeg so by best i mean cheapest.

I assume online would be cheapest? anyone get their's over the web? whod you deal with?

my plan is to find a local place with stock to try on sizes, then look around online for the best deal. anyone know whos got any instock locally?

thanks

Dave

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
I ordered mine from Dennis Kirk. Most of the sled catalogs carry them now and I'm sure there would be some on ebay.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Go with a klim one, surprisingly for klim gear they are actually cheaper than a freestyle tekvest.

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Empire087 said:
Go with a klim one, surprisingly for klim gear they are actually cheaper than a freestyle tekvest.
i would go for that klim one, but i was hoping to get the trail pro.

·
Super Moderator
11,677 Posts
It's been awhile since I've gotten mine, but it seems like I got it from Go Big Parts. Ebay had some pretty decent deals on TekVests last year also.

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Go mine on a group buy off here. Got the trail pro. Very nice might be selling mine and i live in the peg. Lost some weight so might need to go down a size. I have a large with the shoulder pads aswell.

When i was looking the net had great deals on them as good as the group buy pricing but i got a better deal on shipping with the group.

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Got Mine on EBay 2 yr's ago from Kens Sports in Kaukauna Wi.
Payed $185.00 for it brand new.

The deal's are out there, you just have to get lucky enough to find them.

Rick

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Rave X. www.ravexperformance.com

Call the Portland, Maine store and they can probably work out a better price.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ordered mine here:
http://www.xtremesledparts.com/tekvest.htm cheapest you will find, looked around for a long time!

Jonesie, I ordered a medium trail pro....worried it might be too small, a trade maybe? I'll let you know in a week.

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Let me know. Im going to try my buddies med. On to see how it fits. Just lost 30lbs for my wedding. So going to try mine on again and see where im at. Mine is in mint shape as it really has only been worn a for about 10rides. I bought a fxr jacket a few years ago and lg size which was snug on me. With the vest on it was to tight for me so only really worn it when i wear my sledneck gear.

Cheers

·
Registered
654 Posts
dont know if you are hung up o na tek vest but i have a core saver made by 616 got for my quad but wear under jacket works great light and covers good !!!good spine cover too

1 - 12 of 12 Posts