Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a 02 700 classic and was wondering what is the best place to install the accessory outlet (I can't justify PII's inflated price).

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Are you asking where to get the accessory outlet installed at? Please rephrase your question.

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
All I know is the day they quit putting cigerette lighters on sleds was a sad day indeed.

·
Registered
721 Posts
i m with you on that one!,i have a buddy who as one on is quad so in the summer i used that,pesky dirt bike pants don't have pockets.. but in the winter that would be a good idea

·
Registered
155 Posts
I installed three of them already in mine the wife's and a friends sled.

I installed mine on the side of the instrument panel out of the way.
Just make sure it won't interfer with something behind it prior to drilling.

They have one at wal-mart that is really nice. It has a water proof spring loaded lid on it. It keeps the snow and water out of it when not in use. I think they are about $12.00 each.

Purchase the lighter adapter, find where you want it, drill a hole with a hole saw. Drop it in, screw in the back (Has a self locking back to it) wire and zip tie.

Then your in like flynn.

·
Registered
522 Posts
My budies all just let them off the pipe/pipes... its pretty easly if your willing to stick your head right up buy the engine... I on the other hand just carry a lighter

1 - 6 of 6 Posts