Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[?]I'll be at Lakes of the North from Friday the 27th until Sunday the 29th. The "Blue Bear Trail" runs right thru the middle of the sub. We usually refuel in Alba. This area (Antrim County) has the highest snowfall average in the Lower Penninsula. Seeing as I don't have a sticker or a patch yet[;)] I have a '97 Indy Ultra SP. The hood is purple with red and turquoise graphics. I have purple hifax and purple ski-skins. I wear all black. Good Luck finding me as I will have the same finding you. (lol) Who knows, maybe I'll bet lucky! It sure would be cool to meet a fellow "Fanatic".[:D][/font=Comic Sans MS]

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
I'm not going far from home to my knowledge anyway, apparently our groomer is running today, so I may drive around here. There is also talk about some guys from here heading out to western MB to ride around in the Turtle Mountains. We dunno about that yet though.

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
I'll ride where ever I can find snow.

·
Registered
149 Posts
We will be in the WA Cascades on Sunday and the next couple weekends. Will be in Priest Lake Idaho on 1/24 thru 1/26. Can't wait for that!! should be a FUN ride.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Well, it's after Christmass and the only place I'm riding is in my dreams. :(

·
Registered
33 Posts
Went riding in southern Maine last night for the "rookie" run... Only hit one tree :)Trails were ok... but jeeze im feelin beat up today lol... Onward tho more riding tonight

1 - 7 of 7 Posts