Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WHY???HOW??? HOW CAN EVERY SINGLE STORM GO AROUND ME, IT SNOWS IN THE WESTERN, SOUTHERN, AND EASTERN ND, BUT NOT IN THE NORTH CENTRAL...EVERY OTHER PLACE GETS LIKE A FOOT, I GET NONE, 2 HOURS AWAY, THEY GET A FOOT, ALL THE SURROUDING STATES GET A FOOT OF SNOW...I GET FRICKEN NOTHING...HOW OR WHY DO THESE STORMS FROM THE SOUTH WEST GO RIGHT AROUND ME????

Think Snow...hell...might as well think lots of snow!

Member #3 of the Arctic Cat Mind Control Team

·
Registered
8,108 Posts
hey man, if a foot of snow was two hours away, I'd be happy right now!!!

But hopefully this storm will dump enough to go out on sunday. Probably not though.

-Dean

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Yeah, hopefully this storm this weekend will be enough to ride, but I am not getting my hopes up!

2002 Arctic Cat ZR 800 EFI

founding member of the Arctic Cat Mind Control Team......you will believe!!​

·
Administrator
13,091 Posts
Supposedly supposed to snow here too. I'm waiting!!!!

http://www.bolliger-mabillard.com

I Love B&M Coasters.

·
Registered
69 Posts
No snow in Green Bay, Wisconsin either. Having some flurries today, but it only teases ya. Heck, we are finaly getting some freezing weather.

89 Polaris Indy Trail - >8,000 miles on sled, rebuilt eng; new track, and a whole lot of missing rivets!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Only one trail open in the entire state(VT), but it's finally getting colder. l've talked to the snow gods and they tell me soon.

·
Registered
278 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Originally posted by arctic-cat-guy:

WHY???HOW??? HOW CAN EVERY SINGLE STORM GO AROUND ME, IT SNOWS IN THE WESTERN, SOUTHERN, AND EASTERN ND, BUT NOT IN THE NORTH CENTRAL...EVERY OTHER PLACE GETS LIKE A FOOT, I GET NONE, 2 HOURS AWAY, THEY GET A FOOT, ALL THE SURROUDING STATES GET A FOOT OF SNOW...I GET FRICKEN NOTHING...HOW OR WHY DO THESE STORMS FROM THE SOUTH WEST GO RIGHT AROUND ME????

Think Snow...hell...might as well think lots of snow!

Member #3 of the Arctic Cat Mind Control Team[/quote]

If there was snow within 6 hours of me I'd be there. I save a week of vacation for this time every year and there is no snow to be had any where near.

RtkatZL8

1 - 10 of 10 Posts