Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok im looking at bars for my sled...i cant seem to decide which ones are right for me...i like a high position...im getting 4 inch risers so i would like at least a 2 inch handlebar rise to make at least 6 inches...ive looked at slp comfort rise...fly min bend bars and some fly atv bars...which one should i get?? any recomendations?? im a ditchbanger so i need something straighter...what should i get???

·
Super Moderator
11,684 Posts
Personally, I like any of the "fat-bars" (preferably in a mini-bend)...like that of the Fly Minibends. My bars only have about a 2" sweep in them, so they are relatively straight. They look pretty good to boot. (oh, and they are about 30" wide and have about 3.75" of rise in them, if it matters.)

[attachment=44356]
[attachment=17092]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Originally posted by Quinlan
[br]Personally, I like any of the "fat-bars" (preferably in a mini-bend)...like that of the Fly Minibends. My bars only have about a 2" sweep in them, so they are relatively straight. They look pretty good to boot. (oh, and they are about 30" wide and have about 3.75" of rise in them, if it matters.)

[attachment=44356]
[attachment=17092]
those are nice bars, i was thinking of tell my buddy to do the same on his sxr, i uno maybe he will

Attachments

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Arctic cat makes some awsome titianium bars. Same ones that come on the firecats but titanium. I like them the best because their very strong, light and have hooks for better cornering! They are what i use and i love them. I used to bend bars all the time but not anymore!

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
I have the SLP Comfort Rise Bars. They have a 2 inch and a 4 inch. I have the 4 inch and really love it.

·
Registered
721 Posts
i have a pair of pro tapers on my bike , (pastrana fmx bend) i love them , they are the best bend of bars i have ever had in my life i took a bail on the road in 5th and all it did is grind the bars there stil straight as an arrow

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sks rider ..where did u get your bars?? straight from slp??? whats the pullback on them??? lenght?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts