·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What snowmobile do you most prefer???year is no issue

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
I chose the XC 500 just because my style of riding leans more towards tight cornering and mogul mashing. The Indy 500 is just not powerful enough IMO, and if I lived where we got deeper snow, then I'd go for the SKS, but not out here.

Ride the Best!

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
the xc. i guarentee i'd break the other two.

'99 XC SP 500
Fox shocks stickers- 15 hp
handlebar hooks/riser- 10 hp
red skid plate- 10 hp
red hyfax- 5 hp
running board/edge grips- 20 hp

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
erick you rock man, the sks 700 is the best!!

"Did you hear the click? Because you have to hear the click, not just feel it, hear it."
-Adrian Monk

[red] Edited by Polaris-Man[/red]

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Originally posted by polaris sks:
erick you rock man, the 700 sks is the best
[red] Edited by Polaris-Man[/red]
[/quote]

Dont bash others opinions......some happen to like the XC, some the SKS....it all depdns on personaly preference, i would rather have the XC cuz i am lookin for a high performance sled, and i have a long track now, and dont exactly like it...

When's Winter Coming Back?​

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Please refrain from swearing on our boards. I assume you posted this poll to know what sled someone prefers. I do not understand why you are saying the other 2 are garbage. You could have asked "Who likes the 700 SKS" instead of ripping on people who like the other 2 machines in your poll.

Ride the Best!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i was just messing around, i dont hate the other 2 snomobiles, why do you think i put them on there. i ride a 500 edge all the time. so please dont lecture me likei am a 5 year old.

thanks

"Did you hear the click? Because you have to hear the click, not just feel it, hear it."
-Adrian Monk

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Originally posted by polaris sks:
i was just messing around, i dont hate the other 2 snomobiles, why do you think i put them on there. i ride a 500 edge all the time. so please dont lecture me likei am a 5 year old.

thanks

-Adrian Monk
[/quote]

You don't want to be lectured like a 5 year old, then don't post messages like a 5 year old.

Ride the Best!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
[red]Edited by Polaris-Man[/red]

-Adrian Monk

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Um you do realize that you are saying that to like the king of the forum... Not a good way to be well recognized around here. Not really bright in my opinion

Trees don't make the greatest brakes.

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts

I don't understand why you feel you have to try and fight with me. I am not interested in that. Consider this post a warning, because I personally don't really like being called names. And considering we built this place for people to come and have a good time, we have policies here, and we enforce them.

You said stuff that went against the rules, I let you know, you let a wisecrack go, I told you not to do that either, then you posted that rude post towards me.

Now I'm willing to forget that this happened, thing is... are you?

Ride the Best!

·
Registered
586 Posts
I think this long summer heat is starting to get to people.Lets all please be nice happy mellow people, mm-K?
As for rhe poll, from those sleds, I'd go with the SKS(2003)

my brain hurts

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
Is anyone really surprised that this young fellow named P-SKS perfers that sled?
Buddy, if your looking for a fight, your at the wrong forum.
We all ride or wish to buy our favorite sled,
doesn't matter whether it is red, yellow, green, black or blue, we are here
to discuss our favorite sport, and not to blast at each other.
Please leave your brand-racism behind when you come here.
Besides, if year is no issue my '99 500 XC, (MY favorite sled)
isn't even worthy of your poll.
SnowFan fanatic.......Kevin

Live to ride, ride to live.

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
he should learn to use the pm feature if he wants trouble or to just curse. there is no need for any cursing. PERIOD.

i would also go with the sks. its a lot more versitile machine. this last winter, one weekend you have 12-15inchs of poweder, and a couple days later its gone.

nothing goes like three holes!!!!!!!

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Ok, I don't know why I left this thread open. I took care of the situation, I don't think this guy needs more people giving him crap. So let's lay off...

Ride the Best!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts