Snowmobile Fanatics banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which sled would be ebst for me. I plan on riding terrain x/ crosscountry. My class can only have up to 500 cc engine, so i have decide to go for a 440. I have narrowed it down to either a artic cat 03 snopro 440 or a 03 skidoo rev 440. Which one is better.

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
I have a friend that races snox and he said that his sled is good but after he tried a REV he is thinking of applying for one next year. He said it was very nice for the aggressive riding.

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
I would say it is personal choice, and that a sled is only as fast as the rider, and how well you set it up for the event.

If it were up to me, i'd probably pick a REV, but that is based on nothing. I have never driven either one.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Definately a Rev 440, if you can get your hands on one. I race one in snowcross and they handle like a dream. You can move the sled so easily with the movement of your body. Only problem is the small fuel tank, and hifh compression heads. You must run race fuel unless you put low compression heads on.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
My advise is if your buying a new sled take both out for a good test drive, see what you think yourself. A lot of people will automaticly say REV because of Blair Morgan.dont get me wrong i love the REV. but in the end its your money and both the REV and the F5 are awesome sleds.Good luck with your decision.no matter what you deside you cant go wrong.

·
Registered
762 Posts
The 2003 Cat sno pro needs a special fuel and you have to mix gas and oil. Thats the new new one though...Cat had a regular 2003 sno pro that was like the 2002...if you were to go with cat that first one from 03 would be my choice.

·
Registered
75 Posts
go with the rev much better handling and easier to throw around

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.