Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which windshield should i get for my 98 mxzx 440 lc. I have a cobra on it now,but it has a huge crack on it. I have just put yellow grills on it( i am tryin to put alot of yellow). The only bad thing is that the 98 is an s-chassis and there are only 3 dif windshields to choose from(2 that i like). I would like ur opion on which one would be better./snofan/../images/users/98mxzx440/small.jpg
/snofan/../images/users/98mxzx440/windshield.jpg

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
My vote is yellow since you are bananafying it.
Black if you went back to black screens.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Originally posted by 500fasEnuf
[br]...bananafying...
Hahahahahahahaha, excellent wording 500fas, to funny..

Yup I agree, if your are 'trying to put alot of yellow' might-as-well go w/ the yellow one..

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
the one on it now is i think 14 inches,the yellow one is 12.5 and the black is 11.5. I think Im gonna go with the black becuase with the yellow one all it would do would point out the flaws. Thanxs for ur input.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Why did you change your screens?? The black one would look great with black sreens...

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
becuase the black ones were really ugly and rusted...so i painted them yellow!believe me the sled looks much better with the yellow grills.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
If you want me opinion, I would repaint those screens a shinny back, and go with that black windshield.

·
Registered
892 Posts
IMO, I like the black. I saw one this weekend with the yellow sheild on and I did not like the look of it.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Im with sledhead on this one,black screens with the black windsheild would look great. i cant tell from your picture what you have for skis, but this combo with yellow skis looks awesome.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts